• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Bhonar

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
i know the thread became about naming conventions but speaking of looter shooters this one is worth a look over. if you can get past the learning/difficulty curve this guy did a good job of blending old school shooter sensibilities with modern looting/souls-ish progression. had a lot of fun with it this weekend (moreso than Anthem at least)

kool never heard of this, thx! I was originally looking for mid-tier / indie type recommendations, didn't know if there were any

(in the Looter Shlooter genre)

goddspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Dying Light and the Dead Island games also should qualify, although melee weaponry is more common than guns.

Laurel_McFang

Feb 17, 2019
How is the re-release of it?

have definitely not played, but googled it and noticed a korean company is behind it. this list does not take into account Asia only releases I might add. Pretty confident it would almost impossible for there to not be Korea, Chinese, Singaporean, or Taiwanese free to play shlooters out there.