• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Mushroom Dad confirmed

D6z0RZF.gif

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Keep in mind this can be edited by anyone and only review screenings happened.

So I doubt this list is legit.

hupla

Oct 27, 2017
Do they need to ask for permission to use these character??? This seems like something Toby wouldn't want his characters to be in considering he's very tight with letting people use them anyway.

Feel like some of these are maybe just added to the wiki as a joke

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, I lost my shit when I found out that we were getting a live action gundam, but Solid Snake is in this movie?! Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf?! Doomguy?!?! Frank fuckng west!?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do they need to ask for permission to use these character??? This seems like something Toby wouldn't want his characters to be in considering he's very tight with letting people use them anyway.

Feel like some of these are maybe just added to the wiki as a joke
Earlier this morning there was a 22 Jump Street entry listing "Jeff" as one of the characters that shows up in the final battle

200.gif

Yeah no way Battleborn is in this lmao.

I can believe it honestly. They ask Gearbox for Duke Nukem (who the wiki lists as having a pretty unceremonious appearance) and I'm sure Randy probably went "yeah sure but only if you add Battleborn characters too".

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Status
Not open for further replies.