• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

Get Little Nightmares II DEMO | Xbox

Return to a world of charming horror in Little Nightmares II, a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. This demo will let you discover the Wilderness and its bloodthirsty Resident...

Little Nightmares II DEMO

Keer terug naar de charmante horrorwereld van Little Nightmares II. Een spannende avonturengame waarin je speelt als Mono een kleine jongen die vastzit in een wereld die vervormd is door de zoemende transmissie van een afgelegen toren. In deze demo maak je kennis met de wildernis en zijn...

3.44GB. Switch should follow real soon.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have a very good memory of the mobile game if some you wants to check it.

It's not a GOTY or whatever but just a nice well crafted puzzler.

play.google.com

Very Little Nightmares - Apps on Google Play

Escape room & Puzzle Adventure 👀🤯

apps.apple.com

‎Very Little Nightmares

‎Enter the world of Very Little Nightmares, a puzzle adventure game that mixes a cute and creepy universe. Help the Girl in the Yellow Raincoat survive in a hostile house and find a way to get her out. As she awakens in an unknown mansion, you must guide her through each room. What a fate to...

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
I can't wait for this game. The first one is one of my absolute favorite "horror" games and the sequel looks even better.

I just hope the load times on Switch are a bit better this time around. They were pretty brutal in the original.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Just finished it on Xbox. God I love these games. The atmosphere is top notch. Its obviously a very short teaser but it got me hyped. Only 1 month to go!

iswasdoes

Nov 13, 2017
Londinium
I have a very good memory of the mobile game if some you wants to check it.

It's not a GOTY or whatever but just a nice well crafted puzzler.

play.google.com

Very Little Nightmares - Apps on Google Play

Escape room & Puzzle Adventure 👀🤯

apps.apple.com

‎Very Little Nightmares

‎Enter the world of Very Little Nightmares, a puzzle adventure game that mixes a cute and creepy universe. Help the Girl in the Yellow Raincoat survive in a hostile house and find a way to get her out. As she awakens in an unknown mansion, you must guide her through each room. What a fate to...

thanks, I never knew they made this. Loved the original so will check this out

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finished Little Nightmares 3,4 months ago and really loved it. It was an amazing experience with outstanding atmosphere and one of the most underrated games of generation in my opinion. Can't wait for this!

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm very confused, does anyone know if the game still features co-op? They said it would when it was first announced but now I can't find anything on it.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They got Elmer Fudd in there, amazing. Looks really really good, plays great, can't wait.

Think I'm gonna replay the first one sometime soon, and do the DLC, which I didn't have when I beat it.

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for the reminder that I still haven't finished the first game, that's going to be this afternoons endeavour. Along with cleaning up some stuff in Mad Max.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm very confused, does anyone know if the game still features co-op? They said it would when it was first announced but now I can't find anything on it.
iirc they never said anything about the game being co-op. the reveal trailer made it seem like a co-op game so everyone assumed that it is, but your partner is controlled by AI.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Welp, now I'm sad, I was really hoping it'd be co-op. Thanks for replying!

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Hoping for a PC demo as well
So no demo on PC? Fortunately, the first game is available on the EU Bandai Namco store for free (PC).
The PC demo' been out since November lol
store.steampowered.com

Little Nightmares II on Steam

Little Nightmares II is a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission. Together with new friend Six, he sets out to discover the source of the Transmission.

Grimmer

Apr 3, 2018
Is it known if they are planning expansion-story DLC's like they did with the first game, or will it be a full-story game?

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
Without going into detail, and I'm sure others have already mentioned it but surely that's a homage to Inside at the start of the demo.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
I just finished the demo and can't wait for this game. It looks like an excellent continuation to the original and the art direction in this series is honestly second to none. I'll go ahead and replay the first one in the meantime to tide me over.

Without going into detail, and I'm sure others have already mentioned it but surely that's a homage to Inside at the start of the demo.

Oh, interesting. You mean the net with a bunch of corpses hanging from the tree being a reference to the Huddle right?

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
I still need to play the original. It goes on sale for like $4.99 all the time on the PSN Store. Gotta get on that soon.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I still need to play the original. It goes on sale for like $4.99 all the time on the PSN Store. Gotta get on that soon.

It's free on Xbox Games with Gold for all this month and Bandai is giving away free Steam codes if you sign up for their newsletter. Not sure if any of those apply to you, though.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
I just finished the demo and can't wait for this game. It looks like an excellent continuation to the original and the art direction in this series is honestly second to none. I'll go ahead and replay the first one in the meantime to tide me over.

Oh, interesting. You mean the net with a bunch of corpses hanging from the tree being a reference to the Huddle right?

Yep. Loved that. :)

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
Have to say. After playing this demo, I'm totally sold on this game and have pre-ordered it. I LOVE how this game looks and think this appears "better" graphically, than most AAA games released recently. Nice puzzles too. The animation is tremendous

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
The first one was great one Switch; I can't wait to play that one with my girlfriend, but I'm not gonna spoil myself with a demo on a game which is poised to be quite short.