• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
en.bandainamcoent.eu

Little Nightmares II reaches 1 million units sold!

In less than a month after its release, Little Nightmares II has reached more than one million units sold, making it the first title developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe to do so in this timeframe.

Game launched on February 11th on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.

For reference, the first game passed 1m units sold 16 months after launch, and has sold over 3m units as of December 31, 2020.

Congrats to the team, its a fantastic game. Well deserved!

Last edited:

HoodedSoldier

Sep 29, 2018
I need to sit down and play this. I loved the first one but I haven't even touched the demo yet of the sequel.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Havnt played this one yet, but loved the first one and heard nothing but great stuff about the sequel. Props to the team behind the game! =)

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Well-deserved to this team - I'm in as soon as the PS5 version releases.

Edit: weird is the tweet gone for anyone else?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's great. Was wondering how it was doing since it seemed to be charting fairly well everywhere.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
It's also on Stadia, as a pro game, so the devs probably got some well deserved money from that.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Good for them, though I have sadly been pretty dissapointed in this one. Too much trial and error design, especially with the combat. which just drags the momentum of the game down. I thought the first one balanced this much better.

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
This is definitely on my list after hearing the GI podcast talk about Playdead/Inside vibes. I'd give anything to go back and experience Inside for the first time again.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, that's a huge success for such a title in that short period of time! I liked the original, so I'm certainly gonna pick this up at some point

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
GOTY for me, so far.

Visually, nothing touches it. Love teh puzzles and atmosphere as well. had a few control issues at points, but very forgiving respawning made that easier to deal with.

BUY IT.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
Surprising! I guess there isn't much else to play now. I don't mean this as a slight, just not the kind of game I'd expect to do this well

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sucky part is that if there's a three, it will be unlikely to be related to the cast here in a satisfactory way.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Here is the Bamco PR, which they included in the new tweet. Updated OP.

en.bandainamcoent.eu

Little Nightmares II reaches 1 million units sold!

In less than a month after its release, Little Nightmares II has reached more than one million units sold, making it the first title developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe to do so in this timeframe.

In less than a month after its release, Little Nightmares II has reached more than one million units sold, making it the first title developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe to do so in this timeframe. This also means that the Little Nightmares franchise has now reached over 5 million players, a very important milestone for this western-lead franchise.

Last edited: