• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Old Boy was the first movie I watched while high off weed.

This will be the first movie I watch on crack.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like one of those "in-name-only" video game adaptations from the 90s and early 2000s. If you're going to make a Sonic movie, just make a Sonic movie.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like, are we sure this isn't actually all a satire of the kind of creatively bankrupt bullshit that Hollywood churns out when given a video game IP?

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
From Sonic Discord, but the actual story is
more like Sonic is a immigrant teenage boy hedgehog that gets into a lot trouble, and the entire town hates him. Tom the police officer is separating from his wife and is a grump, but then all of Sonic's animal friends start going missing (which the town is happy about because they hate immigrant animals) so he teams up with Tom to stop evil local scientist working for US government. The town then realises how much the animals and Sonic contribute to their town, and fight the government.
It's quite out there...
I have a burning need to see this.

Immediately.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lol it'll be a shame if they don't take the rich, dramatic lore of Sonic seriously!

Nobody's asking for...OK, actually there's probably a disturbing amount of hardcore Sonic fans asking for that, but I think what most non-crazies are asking for here is something that, at the very least, captures the same tone and feeling the Genesis games did instead of just doing a shitty, paint-by-numbers kids movie in the vein of other uninspired live action/cgi hybrids like Garfield, Smurfs and Alvin & The Chipmunks.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
How live action we talkin

sonic_movie_poster_by_hwo.jpg

ed56df07-2ae2-4808-940c-8b96a35824e1.png