• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
US folks, remind me - wasn't Joh McCain, Republican senator, involved with arranging the Steele Dossier?

Cruz is such a massive piece of shit. Republicans are in general, actually.

He had nothing to do with arranging it, he just forwarded it to the FBI as soon as he became aware of it.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Well, I'm going to stop watching this shitshow. I can only tolerate so much unashamed hypocrisy before I start wishing harm on some people...

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
So, lemme guess - Republicans are all throwing softball (or not even asking) questions, and Barr is not answering actual questions from Dems?

teague

Dec 17, 2018
It's ok for the President to shut down investigations of himself if he believes he is being falsely accused, apparently

teague

Dec 17, 2018
Oh shit what does Durbin have on 1MDB, this could actually be a big deal for Barr

Oct 26, 2017
I missed it but I'm guessing Leahy finally addressed the underlying crime part by mentioning there is 14 other ongoing investigations? If not someone really should.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
How come barr can't shutdown the sdny investigations? Everyone seems bullish on those investigations and whatever they are looking into but it's federal so can't barr stonewall it like he did with mueller?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Barr doesn't come off as competent at all here.

Hahaha, and now he's shrugging and puffing his cheeks and going for a lifeline as to why he did something.

John Dope

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These are the kind of balls Democrats need. It's absurd that they still try to pander and reach across the isle with Republicans. Fucking spineless and it's infuriating to witness

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
He's the boss right? RIGHT!?!?

How many of his underlings has he thrown under the bus so far?

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
How come barr can't shutdown the sdny investigations? Everyone seems bullish on those investigations and whatever they are looking into but it's federal so can't barr stonewall it like he did with mueller?
State vs Federal to an extent plus one is a Special Counsel investigation vs a regular old criminal criminal investigation.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
The fact that he is so damn smart and quick with so many answers, but when he is asked something that he knows he did wrong, he acts like he has no idea what is going on.

This questioning process is such bs