• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Logged into the game a half hour ago, but didn't start trying to get into a match until :50, which seeeeems like it was a mistake. Keep getting "battle buses are full" errors lol.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
i've just finished one game in the event,but of course it was a bit early,now i can't get in ah ah

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Man, they had to mess up what is probably the biggest one of these live events they'll have. Genuinely bummed that I'll miss it.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't able to find any fun in playing Fortnite when I tried it but man, the way they do these things is so cool.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
so the game is shut down,and now i have a black hole on my screen.
This is weird.
But probably rip the old game...

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Wow, over a million people tuned into Twitch right now watching Fortnite streams. I'm still surprised that this game has carried the momentum it has. I gave all of the battle royales a go and after knocking out a pair of wins I just didn't think it was that fun of a game. It's crazy that an 11th season can pull these kinds of numbers on Twitch.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That's the first event I couldn't see ingame because the servers totally shit themselves.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Dgu-nVZU0AAjwbM.jpg

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I tried on my Xbox and my Pc and the epic game launcher shat the bed so hard it wouldn't even let me sign in to the game and gave a sign in error.

i am beyond pissed that I missed this

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Managed to get in after the black hole , the character appeared with an error message, and menu and everything were all absorbed into the void. XD

Now an empty screen with an eerie music and sound.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Man I wish I could enjoy this game, I cant get over the building skill ceiling.

Hopefully the SBMM helps. Ill at least browse the new map. Super exciting

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I tried on my Xbox and my Pc and the epic game launcher shat the bed so hard it wouldn't even let me sign in to the game and gave a sign in error.

i am beyond pissed that I missed this

I was in a match, but a friend wanted to hop in, and I quit that match. Then I was unable to get in again :(

Managed to get in after the black hole , the character appeared with an error message, and menu and everything were all absorbed into the void. XD

Now an empty screen with an eerie music and sound.

This happened to me when I couldn't get in anymore

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Wow, over a million people tuned into Twitch right now watching Fortnite streams. I'm still surprised that this game has carried the momentum it has. I gave all of the battle royales a go and after knocking out a pair of wins I just didn't think it was that fun of a game. It's crazy that an 11th season can pull these kinds of numbers on Twitch.

Hey Fortnite is fun,there are a lot of different things in the game.I play Fortnite but ,not really the solo battle royal mode anymore.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Fortnite finally leaving beta lol. Or they're shutting down the game like Paragon now 😅😔

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Absolutely crazy stuff as always from the fortnite team, got goosebumps during the event.

Nothing quite like their live events, everyone experiencing the same thing with no idea how it's going to turn out.

Times like this reminds me why I love the game so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.