• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just strange how nothing is happening on the stream yet, I assume they will make it transition to the trailer when it's up (in 50 minutes ?)

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Yes I'm aware. I just don't understand why you think it's such a big deal? They're challenges for people who want an extra challenge, I don't think they expect everyone to do them. They wouldn't be calle "feats" if they did. The point is that challenges like this have existed for decades, they're nothing new.

Really weird thing to get worked up over.

Like I explained if those feats are not tied to just this season alone, then it would be fine like in any other game, even STW has some very hard challenges that need mcuh time to be achieved like saving 10000 humans or fully discovering 1000 zone but no one did expect to see such unreachable feats to be limited to just this season. this what makes all the difference.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Ub6BZHeh.jpg

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
everything updated.

just waiting for servers to go back up. how i feel:

"on what right do you exclude the population!?"

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i think i've bought the battle pass once. gonna get it this time.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like I explained if those feats are not tied to just this season alone, then it would be fine like in any other game, even STW has some very hard challenges that need mcuh time to be achieved like saving 10000 humans or fully discovering 1000 zone but no one did expect to see such unreachable feats to be limited to just this season. this what makes all the difference.

Why does it make a difference though? People like having hard challenges to work for.

Really don't get why you're so up in arms over this lol

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of sad that Epic didn't follow through with the black hole. Staring at a servers not responding -window after the patch is quite a letdown.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I was really hoping it was a bigger change...maybe stw simplified and updated and *finally* released for free as promised.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I was really hoping it was a bigger change...maybe stw simplified and updated and *finally* released for free as promised.
it's supposed to be released for free this year and this was the perfect chance for it... but seems not

Supposedly leakers have said that Save the World will be free now and that it will be coming to Switch even.

switch update is too small to have save the world too

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Usually I don't complain about switch icons, but...
EG6NH65UwAAudzt

I know it's probably just a placeholder for when the season starts, but did they reallly need to lower the brightness so much?

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wow game is back!?

PLASTICA-MAN KoolAid Cuburger cheers for the replies! Guess I'll keep waiting. Stw was originally meant to be free by summer or late 19...if not earlier!?

I'm really intrigued what on earth they're going to do with that game.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i can't get in :( just stuck on a loading screen

IM IN

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Heh, it took people less than a minute to realise that jumping on water lets you sprint swim away from the bullets.

Some others didn't

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Dropped straight into a match. Got 4 kills even though i haven't played since January everyone was bad it reminded of the early seasons of Fortnite lol. Then I met someone that could really build and I died. The new xp and medal system is weird at first but it reminds me of Modern Warfare 2 days so I like it. The graphics also look different but I like it. Seemed a little framey gonna actually monitor performance in next match but it seemed to be running worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.