• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Just posting here to ask that people don't give him clicks/views/ratings/whatever. It's not worth it.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, hearing his voice and looking at his ghoulish face angers me. Like legitimate anger. I'll read the transcript later, or just read the Chris Cillizza breakdown that is sure to drop tomorrow.

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
I thought this was a good article from earlier
Donald Trump's secret 2020 weapon
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/chris-cillizza
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 3:36 PM ET, Tue June 18, 2019

(CNN)Two days before President Donald Trump was set to formally kick off his 2020 campaign in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday night, the crowds began to gather. By the morning of the big day,thousands of people were milling around -- in swampy, high 80s heat with rain in the forecast-- with nine hours remaining until the President actually took the stage at the Amway Center.
"The Fake News doesn't report it, but Republican enthusiasm is at an all time high," tweeted Trump on Tuesday morning. "Look what is going on in Orlando, Florida, right now! People have never seen anything like it (unless you play a guitar). Going to be wild - See you later!" It was his third tweet in 24 hours touting the crowds gathering to witness the campaign kickoff. "Big Rally tomorrow night in Orlando, Florida, looks to be setting records," Trump tweeted on Monday. "We are building large movie screens outside to take care of everybody. Over 100,000 requests."
It's easy to roll your eyes at this now-familiar Trump self-puffery. Biggest crowds in history! More than 100,000 requests for an arena that only seats 20,000! Enthusiasm beyond belief! The fake news won't report on it!
But here's the thing: The spectacle happening in Orlando in advance of tonight's big speech is yet more clear evidence that Trump is more than a politician or even a President -- he is a pop-culture phenomenon the likes of which none of the 23 Democratic candidates running can match.
Trump is viewed -- by his most loyal supporters and even by those who may not support him but don't loathe him -- as a sort of rock star. (The President's reference to his Orlando crowd as never before seen outside of rock concerts was almost assuredly accidental -- but telling nonetheless.) The ardor and commitment of those who stand beside Trump is the envy of any politician looking to keep his base behind him. And the reverence they express for Trump -- buying his MAGA hats, making homemade T-shirts with his face plastered on them, the guy with the "wall" suit -- is the sort of stuff that get-out-the-vote experts salivate over.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Local news were showing some of the bumfucks lining up yesterday. One of them couldn't even set up a hammock correctly.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Trump looking to milk some more money for his coffers out of campaign donations, Trumpy Bear, Trump shirts, Trump hats, etc. from the poor idiot right wing. This shit so shameless.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It's like a online bot. Generic statements, filled with right wing ideology (the very toxic kind), a lot of "me me me!" and a populist discourse.

How is this guy remotely likeable enough to win anything?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I watched 4 minutes before the violent vomiting started

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
Nothing Chris Shitlizza says is a "good article"

what about this hard hitting journalism?

psTqCqp.png

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
He's been campaigning his entire term.

I only watched it for a minute before I turned it off. I never wanted to jam pencils into my ears so much