Nov 16, 2017
The first official YouTube boxing match between KSI and Joe Weller got around 20 million views combined. Ksi immediately challenged Logan Paul and now it looks like it will be happening. This will easily be the biggest live event in YouTube history. Both Paul and Ksi are going to make so much money off of this fight.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good for them I guess. It's interesting to see two people with no boxing history try to "box" in a ring.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should donate the cash to charity, but then Paul would probably give it to Trump. I don't like KSI, but Logan is even worse and racist as fuck.

I can see Logan slapping KSI though

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
These dumbass fucking youtuber fights are comical. If you're gonna fight, fight, don't throw a couple of weakass punches and call it a day.
Youtube drama is fucking dumb.

Big Al

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I think the idea of a YouTuber boxing match is dumb as hell and I don't really like KSI but GOD do I hope he beats the shit out of Logan

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Logan Paul making more money is bad.

....but watching him get beaten the shit out of I can be down with.

Oct 26, 2017
The appeal here is obviously to see Logan Paul get the shit beat out of him, but I'm 100% certain this will not happen because it's semi-scripted so in the end, Logan Paul will just get more money which is extremely bad.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Awesome.
Since I follow neither of them, can someone later post a thread when that happens? Because I'm sure I will just forget about it.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Well, that's going to be even more attention and money coming Logan Paul's way, so that's unfortunate. That being said, who is this KSI person? Is it a decent person?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know who KSI is but hopefully he'll fucking wreck Logan and punch the assholeness out of him

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This OP is seriously lacking in info.

About to fight, as in, about to happen today, within the hour?

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Do they really have boxing matches between youtubers now? Am I out of touch or is this a thing millennials do? What a time to be alive.

BladeRunner

Alt-Account.
Oct 31, 2017
This is so laughably stupid and it makes me feel glad to know I'm not missing out on anything by staying away from YouTube.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Seems appropriate.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be contributing in any way that will give them money, but I do hope KSI gets some good hits in on Logan Paul's smug face. That guy deserves to get wrecked.

DTC

Oct 25, 2017
given that logan paul is 6'2 almost 200 lbs jacked and played wrestling and football, i doubt he is going to get his shit kicked in lol

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Not happening today, by the way. It just got confirmed, but it might take a few months for it to happen.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Are they actually going to train? The last fight looked really terrible. If they took the approach of that show "White Collar Brawlers" it might be a bit more interesting. This seems like it will be extra ridiculous instead of just plain silly

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I hope it ends with a double KO.
Let's not forget KSI is a mahoosive bellend.

Yeah holy shit, my first introduction to the dude. Hopefully it's the last I hear of him. Both of them.

He's really a disgusting person. I wish they'd beat each other to a pulp and not have a face for Youtube anymore, but that's not going to happen.

Last edited: