• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Era's favorite douchebag is back in the limelight!

As he shared on his Impaulsive podcast on Wednesday, he and co-host Mike Majlak are currently vegan and sober. "January is sober vegan January and then February…."

"Is fatal February," Majlak added, meaning they would be consuming steaks and drinking alcohol. As for March, "It's male-only March," Paul said.

"We're going to attempt to go gay for just one month," he explained.

https://www.eonline.com/news/100439...sy-logan-paul-says-he-will-go-gay-for-a-month

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Google employees preparing the champagne now.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
There is no fixing this fuck head. Him and his brother are pieces of shit. So are their friends for supporting such fuckery.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Can he just go fuck off somewhere? Fucking Christ, it angers me that idiots like this have as much attention/support as he does.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
u3lVlme.jpg

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Maybe he's bi and wants to tell people. But only knows how to do things in the dumbest way possible

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
"Logan Paul 'going gay' is disrespectful to the LGBTQ community it makes it look like being a gay is a choice which homophobic a--holes use as a attack on the gay community can we leave this a--hole in 2018 thank u, next," another person commented on the social media forum

Pretty much this. Until the Paul brother's stop making youtube money, there's no way these fuckfaces can dissapear into the shadows.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
He continues to be a piece of shit.

And YouTube will do nothing because they're greedy and soulless.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Well, uh, in brighter news, the ad I'm getting on this page is quite something.
"Atlantis All Gay Cruises."
How did they know I like Aquaman? And cruises?

Status
Not open for further replies.