• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So he wants someone to fuck him in the ass and is using a flimsy excuse to gain attention to explain it away because he's scared of actually being labeled gay.

It's okay, Logan, it's 2019, you can admit that you like being fucked in the ass.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
When said Logan Paul should go fuck himself, this isn't what I had in mind.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
So he wants someone to fuck him in the ass and is using a flimsy excuse to gain attention to explain it away because he's scared of actually being labeled gay.

It's okay, Logan, it's 2019, you can admit that you like being fucked in the ass.

You all can not possibly be this stupid. He's saying a no female environment. He's going to cry about how he lost her, and who fucked it up for him. And he'll make a fortune.
It's like the marketing was designed just for you.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And yes, this A) just tells kids "no no being Gay is just something you can co-opt whenever you want for attention, it's not actually a crippling crisis of identity that the majority of the world still views as abhorrent and vile and causes the highest suicide rate in the western world among actual homosexual youth". And B) Stop fucking trying to steal shit because you're curious but got famous too young to experiment in college like every other sexually curious person on earth. My identity is not your fucking financial windfall asshole.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
...and the gay community rejoiced.

There is absolutely no reason a talentless prick like Logan Paul should have any celebrity. What a damning indictment of the human race.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What does that even mean?

Are they saying because they only have male merchandise that they are "gay" now? I don't understand at all.

Am I supposed to understand?

Edit- Oh, derp... I read it wrong. I read the word "March as 'merch'.."

Easy mistake to make since merch is all this dummie ever talks about. I thought they ran out of female merch so they were now "going gay"....

If he just wants to give or take some buttsecs then whatever more power to ya. But in typical Logan Paul (or hell any 'influencers' they are allergic to doing anything quietly and to themselves so he's now moved on from exploiting suicide to exploiting the gay community. What a scumbag.

Last edited:

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You all can not possibly be this stupid. He's saying a no female environment. He's going to cry about how he lost her, and who fucked it up for him. And he'll make a fortune.
He already makes a fortune doing dumb shit that he turns into scandals. I don't really give a shit what he's painting his stupid shit as this time. He just needs to stop being such a tremendous sack of crap.

Moreover, idk why the fuck you thought it was cool to insult me for what's clearly a glib god damn remark. I've literally never spent 2 minutes on either his vine account when it was a thing or his youtube channel, his affiliates, or anything involved with him other than tertiary parties that discuss him.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
He already makes a fortune doing dumb shit that he turns into scandals. I don't really give a shit what he's painting his stupid shit as this time. He just needs to stop being such a tremendous sack of crap.

Moreover, idk why the fuck you thought it was cool to insult me for what's clearly a glib god damn remark. I've literally never spent 2 minutes on either his vine account when it was a thing or his youtube channel, his affiliates, or anything involved with him other than tertiary parties that discuss him.

Whoa. First, I didn't even recognize you after the avi change. Two, I wasn't trying to be insulting to an individual (def not you) , I was commenting on everyone's expectation that "he's going to actually take one" when obviously he won't. Like anyone would ever see it if he actually did. Come on now. How you gonna take issue with what I'm.... nevermind. My bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Idealistic me: Oh. Maybe Logan has some questions about his sexuality, but he needs the excuse of 'content' because that's his life now. Maybe he'll learn something about himself in his exploration.

Realistic me: No. He's just going to act like a gay stereotype and be obnoxious at clubs for a month.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
His actions speak of him (or the character he might play) as a nihilistic douchebag. No regard for anything. He just lives out his life promoting physical lootboxes to a young audience, making a spectacle out of the corpses of people that committed suicide (again, to a young audience). I don't have enough hands to facepalm with in response to his reckless, foolish clown made millionaire of a man.

So what is this? Do we call it gayface or?
Not sure if a term has been coined yet.

Gayface makes less sense, since it's not something that's apparent like skin color. Gayphase might be more fitting.

Last edited:

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
As long as he live streams harcore gay sex I am cool with it.

Anything less is just offensive.

Last edited:

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Why do I feel like this will only influence kids to think that being gay is a choice?

Fucking hell, him and his brother need to go away.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
And yes, this A) just tells kids "no no being Gay is just something you can co-opt whenever you want for attention, it's not actually a crippling crisis of identity that the majority of the world still views as abhorrent and vile and causes the highest suicide rate in the western world among actual homosexual youth". And B) Stop fucking trying to steal shit because you're curious but got famous too young to experiment in college like every other sexually curious person on earth. My identity is not your fucking financial windfall asshole.
Couldn't have put it better!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry all, it was only a "very poor choice of words", and he wants to talk about it more on his podcast.

Misunderstanding.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he wants to date guys for a month... I guess that's not really the worst thing in the world. Maybe he'll learn something about himself?

edit: nvm it just occurred to me he'll probably just do really awful stereotypical stuff.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
QAqVxHJ.gif

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Logan Paul tryna bring back the bro-job in 2019 the year of our Lord? Weird flex, but ok

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Google please STOP allowing these assholes on your platform...
Sorry we can't hear you over our cash register.

They don't even care their platform is being used to radicalise by Nazis, hell I think they actively help that process with their shitty recommendations. You watch a gaming video and then they wanna show you "anti sjw" shit.

Fuck Google man.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
These people live in some bizarro world where consequences and responsibilities don't exist it seems. Seriously, wtf???
When celebs do shit that gets them consequences, it's because they answer to someone. A company like NBC, Disney, etc. doesn't want them representing them.

Google doesn't give a fuck. They will let people promote Nazism on their platform. There's two reasons for this:

1) $$$$$$$

2) To some degree, in everyone's minds, there's a split or separation between content creators and sites like Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, etc. I mean, we all know we can technically write whatever we want there. To wit, if the CW aired a special promoting Nazism, I'd never watch that channel ever again. But I'm currently watching Youtube as I write this (ironically, an anti-Nazi/fascism video on Three Arrows), and I haven't closed my gmail account. Ultimately, unless every every single hosting/social media platform in the world majorly cracks down, I can either just keep using Google, or basically get off the internet forever.

This is one reason why I'm in favor of deplatforming.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Logan Paul: "What can we do that will cause an outrage and get me lots of views and money..."

Everyone else: "Can you believe how outrageous this is! Here's the links to all of his stuff so you can be as outraged as I am"

Logan Paul lives on controversy, stop making threads about him and giving him any and all attention. Take some damn responsibility and just look away and stop spreading his stuff!

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I can agree with you on that. Especially when Logan made that Japan video and she still didn't break up with him. It's not like her going out with white guys is a bad thing though. Just that he chose this stupid choice of a human being. But who knows if they get back or not, i dont know her personally.

Let's introduce her to David Duke. He's the head of the KKK. Maybe he's more to her liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.