• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This seems like the worst move ever. He's gonna piss off both homophobes and progressives so I don't understand what he's trying with this.

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Had a high school, well no longer, friend do this for a while after college. He now vehemently denies he did it. Ran around talking about how hot guys were for a couple months claiming to be gay. Was super annoying about it too. Not sure the point there.

His "inner circle" must be so toxic.
Off-topic - Glad to see you still around over here. Appreciated your posts :)

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
Let's introduce her to David Duke. He's the head of the KKK. Maybe he's more to her liking.
Please, don't.

Rainbowface!

Nailed it.
Allies wear Rainbows on their faces during parades and protests for example. It's not offensive to me and allies are welcome (as long as they aren't making themselves out to be more than they are). So I'm still not really too happy with that one (and my suggestion doesn't roll of the tongue that well either).

I'm still curious what we could call it, it's important to have a word for everything.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
After the stunt this ignoramus pulled in Japan and basically disrespected an entire nation, ( which he has likely done to other nations as well ) in addition to basically proving he has no decency or class as a human being, I have to wonder why people still watch him.

Then again, it could just be one big game of lemmings too.

Seriously cannot stand this individual. Anyone who disrespects the dead should go through life wearing that shame for all to see until they have rightfully earned their penance.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How stupid can you get.

"We aren't doing the lame thing of promoting gay pride for a month. Nope, we are much more supportive than that. We are going a step further and actually going gay for a month. You see it's a choice (just like homophobes say)"

How could you possibly think this would be a good idea. If he had instead taken a month to instead just support pro gay charities and causes, it would have been received so much better.

It's so sad that people like him and pewdiepie are some of the most influential people for the current youth.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Considering Youtube's stance toward lgbt+ videos, maybe he'll get demonetized for a month.

There are silver linings everywhere people!

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
lpaul.gif

if at the end of the month of his "quality" content he comes out revealing he's actually gay how would the community react?

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
So, stereotyping gay people for a month.

I can't wait for his fake lisp, and him saying 'fabulous' a lot, etc. What's the worst that could happen? Disrespectful as shit.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
God, just fuck all the way off. My sexuality is not a fucking fad diet you can try out for a month. Not even gonna go into all the negative connotations this has relating to the whole being gay is a choice bullshit. God, I can imagine him now just walking around as a giant gay stereotype for a month.... fuck oooooffffffffff!

I wonder how Shane Dawson is gonna feel about this considering he got real friendly with the Paul family after that sham of a "documentary" he did.

I'm still curious what we could call it, it's important to have a word for everything.
I think this could fall under the Gay For Pay category.

Oct 29, 2017
So what's obviously going to happen:

1. Gonna imitate the most harmful stereotypes in his "act"
2. Gonna do prank shit, get on gay dating apps and "infiltrate" gay communities and make fun of people in each. May even dox people in the process but he wouldn't give a flying fuck.
3. Every single punchline to every single thing he's gonna do is "aren't gays weird/creepy/wild???"

God, fuck this asshole.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017

So what's obviously going to happen:

1. Gonna imitate the most harmful stereotypes in his "act"
2. Gonna do prank shit, get on gay dating apps and "infiltrate" gay communities and make fun of people in each. May even dox people in the process but he wouldn't give a flying fuck.
3. Every single punchline to every single thing he's gonna do is "aren't gays weird/creepy/wild???"

God, fuck this asshole.

Yeah that's what's happening. :/

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Logan Paul: A Case study of when someone is so rich that they are immune to the possible consequences of their sociopathy.

Hopefully one day all this will catch up with him...

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Logan Paul is trash, "go gay for a month" is pathetic framing, and I don't see him handling any of this with the slightest bit of tact...

...but the basic concept, marking a month to experiment with your sexuality, is actually kind of fun? There's a world where this encourages a less rigid conception of straightness - where, on a personal level, exploring outside his comfort zone actually allows Logan Paul to connect with different parts of himself.

We're not in that world, as he's already shown. This is going to be totally offensive, totally counterproductive, and it would very much be better if he disappeared entirely. I can't lie, though: it feels like there's something compelling hidden away in all the messiness, something like a possibility. Like the possibility of a YouTube that makes us collectively a little gayer as opposed to more racist and misogynistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.