• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've literally never heard of this person. After reading this and some of the other shit he's done, I'm gunna go back to that.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Great! Just great. I can't wait to learn the extent of his commitment. Let's all give thanks to Logan Paul for using his platform to give the LGBT community the positive representation it so desperately needs from Influencers like him.

He going to be a bossy bottom, right?

How much **** would a Logan **** if a Logan would **** ****?

Last edited:

JJ!

Dec 18, 2017
For him "go gay" probably means wearing shitty make up that looks like an 8 year old did it, plastic fairy wings and generally acting like the most offensive stereotype possible, they'll touch each others nipples for 2 seconds, others in the room will scream "Whooooooo, so gaaaaaaayyyyy, LOOOOOOL" and call it a social experiment while running after him with glitter spray to make him "more gayer".
The accuracy on this is astounding.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
KW4fkB4.gif

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
You could write a dissertation on the regressive social beliefs and practices of profoundly influential YouTube personalities with all the new events week to week.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's like a parody for a sketch show or something, but it's in fact just what Logan Paul is like.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
If straights are trying to offload this guy on the gay community, it's only fair that the straights take a loathsome gay man in return. I'm open to suggestions.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Considering his history with corpses Im patiently waiting for "go necrophiliac" month.

This dude can fuck off to space.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
This fucking ass continues to be a complete piece of shit.

Fuck this absolute cunt

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Go gay like go to a Lady Gaga concert or go gay like getting fisted by a group of strangers in a hotel room?

Fucking cretin.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sucking each other off

,,its just a prank bro"

What if he likes it?
Stay-gay april?

,,One more month man come on. One more .people like it"

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Surprised he's going gay in March.

Everyone knows it's easier in the summer when it's warm and you wear less clothing and there's speedos and man candy at the beaches.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm sorry but...what?

Have they explained at all what they mean by "go gay"?
Like what does saying that even mean? Like others have said in this thread, are they gonna run around and have sex with men? Are they gonna act like terrible gay stereotypes? What does this entail?

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
He's gonna have a tough time mingling with self-respecting members of the LBGTQ community after the stuff he did. Maybe he'll have luck with some segments of the Large Bearded Guy Trucker Queen community though.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't know who this guy was, and assumed he was some next-level Glenn Back-type guy. Instead he's a stereotypical YouTuber with some rough opinions?

He's a wildly successful stereotypical YouTuber who also does things like fake his own violent death in front of young fans and uses a taser on dead animals all for laughs.

Didn't this turn out to be him faking colorblindness for the views or was he actually colorblind?

He might actually have a degree of colorblindness but he was definitely faking the intensity given other statements he's made.

Status
Not open for further replies.