• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

logiejames

Nov 15, 2017
UK
No, you see, this is part of a plan to illustrate and educate to all his subscribers that homosexuality is not a choice when his attempts to become gay fail miserably. This will lead to a deeper respect and understanding towards people who are actually homosexual, leading to a beautiful climb down from homophobes and their ilk when it's proven once and for all by one of the greats of our time.... Right?... Right?!

Oh who am I kidding, its going to be a shit show OBVIOUSLY. Helping to further fuel stereotypes and misinformation about homosexuality wherein people will actually believe it IS choice, cos like he was clearly like totally gay for the month, he wore lipstick and shit and they touched wieners! Like OMG!

Fucking asshat...

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see a "I'm going on social media black-out for the next 40 years" prank from this guy. Leave a heart if you agree.
Man, can't wait for the cat-overlords to take over this planet. How can some even be racist when the whole human race is turning into trash.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
She still sucks cuz she dated him for like, 10 months after the suicide forest incident, and the only reason they broke up is rumoured to be because of cheating he did or some shit.

Yeah I realize that. Especially after staying for so long even after Japan suicide thing. At least she's gone from the douche but yeah she's pretty horrible for staying so long even after everything.

I should edit my quote lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Who the hell does this

If you wanna suck some dicks or fuck/get fucked by a dude just go for it, it's totally fine and normal to want dick. Don't try and make a huge spectacle about it and - like I'm sure he will - call it some "thought experiment" or some shit about whether homosexuality is a choice or not.

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't care but this guy is an active role model for young kids and teens, and that is extremely upsetting.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Logan Paul is the worse of the two/has less of any ethical code, though a lot of people don't like Jake Paul either. But from what's known about him Jake Paul probably gets hate on much more than he deserves tbh

Isn't Jake the one who constantly urged two twin brothers to pretend to want to fuck on camera?

Pretty sure both brothers suck a whole lot; Logan just seems more damaging to total strangers while Jake is more invested in hurting those directly around him and manipulating his young audience for money.

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
Isn't Jake the one who constantly urged two twin brothers to pretend to want to fuck on camera?

Pretty sure both brothers suck a whole lot; Logan just seems more damaging to total strangers while Jake is more invested in hurting those directly around him and manipulating his young audience for money.

I dunno, from what I understand him and his whole crew (minus Logan, who he's criticized) are pretty much all on the same page regarding the fraternal shenanigans they get into. I watched that Shane Dawson doc and he ended up looking less like a piece of shit than you might think. The filmmakers themselves were ready to document a bunch of sociopaths but even they ended up warming up to him.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I will be forever haunted by seeing very young kids being all excited outside thier house here in LA. Like these kids all look very young and very impressionable just swarming outside the house hoping to get a glimpse of these assholes. I did not see any adults with the kids either.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Sexuality and gender can, for some people, be about trying on new hats and seeing how it works for them. It can indeed work that someone didn't realize they were LGBT, but once they tried it, realized, yeah, this is more enjoyable and comfortable for me.

However, he also is clearly doing this not for actually discovering himself, but for publicity.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, from what I understand him and his whole crew (minus Logan, who he's criticized) are pretty much all on the same page regarding the fraternal shenanigans they get into. I watched that Shane Dawson doc and he ended up looking less like a piece of shit than you might think. The filmmakers themselves were ready to document a bunch of sociopaths but even they ended up warming up to him.
That "documentary" was terrible because Shane didn't press him on shit. He said he wasn't going to do what he did in his previous ones and go soft when the subject threw up a sob story and he ended up doing exactly that. They pretty much became friends as soon as they met.

ChasingANiche

Oct 26, 2017
Queer theory hat: We must allow for playfulness in expressions of Queer identity. This, at times, means viewing sexuality as a role that affects identity, rather than identity in and of itself, for certain individuals. I.E. "I'm only gay on Wednesdays", To Enforce an identity that does not permit flexibility is to fall victim to normative binary.

Human being hat: It's Logan Paul so fuck him.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Who the hell does this

If you wanna suck some dicks or fuck/get fucked by a dude just go for it, it's totally fine and normal to want dick. Don't try and make a huge spectacle about it and - like I'm sure he will - call it some "thought experiment" or some shit about whether homosexuality is a choice or not.
I wish i could fit this sentiment on a bumper sticker.

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
That "documentary" was terrible because Shane didn't press him on shit. He said he wasn't going to do what he did in his previous ones and go soft when the subject threw up a sob story and he ended up doing exactly that. They pretty much became friends as soon as they met.

Literally no, lmao. It took several episodes just for him to reach the conclusion he wasn't a sociopath. And even in the final episode Shane felt nervous to be around him, like a relative you tolerate. I dunno what to tell you man. It's possible for someone to be a stereotypical frat bro and do crazy stupid Jackass stunts with a crew willing to go along with it and still not be a complete monster who should be left behind by the human race.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Literally no, lmao. It took several episodes just for him to reach the conclusion he wasn't a sociopath. And even in the final episode Shane felt nervous to be around him, like a relative you tolerate. I dunno what to tell you man. It's possible for someone to be a stereotypical frat bro and do crazy stupid Jackass stunts with a crew willing to go along with it and still not be a complete monster who should be left behind by the human race.
Literally yes. I don't give a fuck if dude is a sociopath or not, but all it took was Shane going to his house for him to become buddy-buddy with him. In the final "one on one, no holds barred" interview Shane fucking softballed him questions, whiffed entirely on the racism and homophobia questions, and ended up doing the exact same thing he did with Tana and Jeffree.

Edit: Actually even before that, you can see Shane softening on them because they have a family issues similar to his, and Shane has trouble being critical of people he identifies with. So all you have to do is feed him a sob story or cry on his couch and he'll be in your corner.

Last edited:

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
I will be forever haunted by seeing very young kids being all excited outside thier house here in LA. Like these kids all look very young and very impressionable just swarming outside the house hoping to get a glimpse of these assholes. I did not see any adults with the kids either.

The adults didn't want to be seen, I'm sure. They were all waiting in the car with their hands in their heads collectively trying to think back to when it all went wrong.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going by this he talks exactly like he looks, like a stereotypical dudebro, that "fatal February" thing really seals it

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
Literally yes. I don't give a fuck if dude is a sociopath or not, but all it took was Shane going to his house for him to become buddy-buddy with him. In the final "one on one, no holds barred" interview Shane fucking softballed him questions, whiffed entirely on the racism and homophobia questions, and ended up doing the exact same thing he did with Tana and Jeffree.

Edit: Actually even before that, you can see Shane softening on them because they have a family issues similar to his, and Shane has trouble being critical of people he identifies with. So all you have to do is feed him a sob story or cry on his couch and he'll be in your corner.

I mean, you do kinda care, because it feels like that's the basis for your reasons for disliking him. I dunno, maybe I'm misremembering. When I watched it, it seemed like the trust he had with Paul was earned, not granted at second one, and I can't think of any moments in the doc that contradict that. I remember him asking some pretty forward questions about those controversies and employing a professional psychoanalyst to see if he was full of shit. I guess he could have been angrier and more confrontational when questioning him on those subjects, but I don't think that's any more just than the approach he went with. What approach do you think he should've taken when questioning him on those things? Seems like you're potentially coming from a place of predisposition regarding how you feel about Jake Paul, but you're not required to forgive or like him, and I can respect that well enough.

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you do kinda care, because it feels like that's the basis for your reasons for disliking him. I dunno, maybe I'm misremembering. When I watched it, it seemed like the trust he had with Paul was earned, not granted at second one, and I can't think of any moments in the doc that contradict that. I remember him asking some pretty forward questions about those controversies and employing a professional psychoanalyst to see if he was full of shit. I guess he could have been angrier and more confrontational when questioning him on those subjects, but I don't think that's any more just than the approach he went with. What approach do you think he should've taken when questioning him on those things? Seems like you're potentially coming from a place of predisposition regarding how you feel about Jake Paul, but you're not required to forgive or like him, and I can respect that well enough.
My basis for disliking the Paul brothers is that they are irresponsible racist shitheads who like to fleece little kids with constant calls to buy their merch, and selling kids online courses on how to be an "influencer". Not to mention the heat they got into recently about them trying to sell kids scam "mystery boxes".

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
My basis for disliking the Paul brothers is that they are irresponsible racist shitheads who like to fleece little kids with constant calls to buy their merch, and selling kids online courses on how to be an "influencer". Not to mention the heat they got into recently about them trying to sell kids scam "mystery boxes".

Irresponsible yes, racist shitheads is debatable (for Jake at least, not sure about Logan. I think I remember in the doc Jake mentioning he said some fucked up words, which he apologized for and said he regrets and there still doesn't seem to be any evidence he is at heart a racist), and the other stuff is just shitty business practices that are not much more or less unethical than lootboxes or something. If behavior like is considered the bar warranting the energy it requires to dislike someone as though they are subhuman, it's gotta get exhausting after a while.

Last edited:

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After a certain point, I think someone just needs their ass beat. This dude has definitely reached that point.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Irresponsible yes, racist shitheads is debatable (for Jake at least, not sure about Logan. I think I remember in the doc Jake mentioning he said some fucked up words, which he apologized for and said he regrets and there still doesn't seem to be any evidence he is at heart a racist), and the other stuff is just shitty business practices that are not much more or less unethical than lootboxes or something. If behavior like is considered the bar warranting the energy it requires to dislike someone as though they are subhuman, it's gotta get exhausting after a while.
Hmm, so how much do they pay you?

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, so how much do they pay you?

lol I WISH I got paid some of that Paul money for posts like that. If they didn't pay Shane anything for his take though I doubt I'd be seeing any dollars from them. Not to mention the well would probably dry up after posting my more critical thoughts about their behavior.

Last edited:

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
You know, sometimes when I hear about YouTube celebs it makes me long for the days of classy mtv reality shows - at least they had a line.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
So I guess his strategy is to do big stunts towards the beginning of each new year.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
You know, sometimes when I hear about YouTube celebs it makes me long for the days of classy mtv reality shows - at least they had a line.
MTV's Real World S3 had Puck, so I dunno about 'classy' there. Actually I could see Puck being a Logan Paul style youtube star if he was relevant today which is a scary thought.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pfft, at most he's probably going to kiss some dudes, maybe a handy if he's pushing it. If he wants to commit to the idea, he needs to go through the whole meal and dessert, not just stop at the appetizers.

Joking aside, this is a horrible idea and all it does is push the idea that being gay is a choice. If he really wants to play around with his sexuality, he can do it on his own free time in private rather that trying to monetize on it and harming the LGBT community in the process.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018

Take Shane Dawson with a tonne of salt. The dude's a friend to this You Tube crowd, with documentaries that try to rehabilitate his friends when they get into deep shit.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
He should try being a foot shorter for a month, just cut from the top.

What an idiot.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
I think this could fall under the Gay For Pay category.
Haven't thought of that term until you mentioned it even though it is very prevalent as a practice in theater and film to hire just about everyone for roles where they play non-straight characters, even if they are straight.

"Gay for a Laugh and a Buck" is what I came up with after thinking about it for a bit while writing this. Because Logan Paul is not just greedy, he's also malicious, he's a real prick and simply doesn't care about anyone.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does he realize that homosexuality is a sexual preference and not a lifestyle? Like, I don't know what he thinks "going gay" is, but unless it involves him actually having gay sex it's just him playing up stereotypes.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I have no idea who that guy is but i see you're all thinking he's going to just act gay or something.
Now if he actually try gay sex in a way or an other, and it's not just a "haha that's so groooosss" bro gay horror joke (like in that Kevin Hart movie) i would have nothing against it! It can also help making gay sex less "special" to some straight people.
But i'm probably too optimistic here!

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea who that guy is but i see you're all thinking he's going to just act gay or something.
Now if he actually try gay sex in a way or an other, and it's not just a "haha that's so groooosss" bro gay horror joke (like in that Kevin Hart movie) i would have nothing against it! It can also help making gay sex less "special" to some straight people.
But i'm probably too optimistic here!

i mean just google logan paul and you'll see why people know what it is

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the Hollywood movie on this when a straight man pretends to be gay to get close to a girl, but after going through all the hardships and enduring homophobia, learns to become a better person and then accepted as a member of the gay community while bringing enlightenment to those who are against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.