• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Logan Paul was/is still shadowbanned.
It looks likes is shadowban was lifted.
0CrRYbO.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so cynical at this point that I can't help but see anyone who is openly criticizing someone famous on social media as just trying to get more clicks for themselves. Everyone comes off as insincere and self motivated to me.

Is that specific to the apology video, or did you also feel that way about the original criticism?

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
I had a talk with my mother and sister regarding this fool. They said the usual of "he's a young guy, he didn't understand. He's just having fun"

I turned the situation around, and asked what would happen if he weren't a hot white "boy" they both liked already.

It went as well as I thought it would...

That's honestly how I see this: if it were anyone else, with less views, less subs, they'd be gone.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I just go back to if this was a children's program on Network or even Cable (and that's what LP's target audience generally is) and he showed a fucking corpse on his goddamn show and mocked it and shit... he wouldn't be back on the air in three weeks. He'd have been pulled, suspended and probably cancelled... yet here we are three fucking weeks later and it's all good.

DreamMakers

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I just go back to if this was a children's program on Network or even Cable (and that's what LP's target audience generally is) and he showed a fucking corpse on his goddamn show and mocked it and shit... he wouldn't be back on the air in three weeks. He'd have been pulled, suspended and probably cancelled... yet here we are three fucking weeks later and it's all good.

That's a false equivalence. Its not a TV show , its his own show on a viewing platform, and he answer's to really no one. Thats how Youtube prefers to run their platform.

Nowise10

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Youtube isn't television. People need to realize that.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
I dont think Ajit Pai should be given oversight over the biggest viewing platform in the world, it would be devastating for everyone around.

Well, some sort of system that regulates content aimed at kids, because between this guy, pdp, and the black hole that is the body swap kids cartoons, YouTube is really the wild west of streaming content.

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Logan and Jake are probably the worst thing to ever happen to the internet.

Oct 25, 2017
That was incredibly well crafted, much production value. Brilliant PR vid Logan Paul, and we got all this in less than 2 weeks? Now I know why you're the best.

why is this so overly produced. In any case let's see if he actually changed moving forward.

And apologize for his shit tourist behavior.

Oct 27, 2017
It's cool you donated 1 million but you're still a douchebag Logan Paul, no amount of money will ever change that.

And not because of that forest of suicide video, but for all 487 videos on your channel.

Stop being a douchebag and maybe donate because you feel like it, not because your agent told you to

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
I find this whole cycle of people doing shitty and/or dumb things and then people calling them the worst human being on earth and then them apologizing and then people saying "wow total bullshit, fuck them" so exhausting.

I hate doing any kind of "both sides" take especially on shitty dudes like Logan Paul big PR shit is fucking gross and tiring and so is everyone wanting people who fuck up to just disappear into some nonexistent void

"Ok"

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wasn't she there, though? Who was the lady that was with them?
I'm not sure about that so maybe.

Would be surprised though since she has suffered with a lot of racism and was forced to change her name to a more western one to actually get work in Hollywood. Of course maybe his bullshit over there caused a problem at the time but who knows.

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it makes it any better she dumped him as soon as all of this came out.

Considering the shit she has had to deal with being an Asian actress I don't know how he thought it a good idea to start being racist in an Asian country.

Wasn't she there, though? Who was the lady that was with them?

Why would it matter if she dumped him as soon as it got out or if she was there when she was perfectly fine with him being a racist fuck prior to it going viral? Nah, she can get some too for all I care and she deserves some flak for it, especially since she was talking about being shit on for being Asian in Hollywood. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure about that so maybe.

Would be surprised though since she has suffered with a lot of racism and was forced to change her name to a more western one to actually get work in Hollywood. Of course maybe his bullshit over there caused a problem at the time but who knows.

It looks like she wasn't there, from what I could find. But like Sparda said, it seems like she was ok with all the other shitty things he's done.

It shouldn't be surprising anymore when you realise your Hollywood crush is morally bankrupt.