• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
From the very short BBC report seems like its the police that fired the shots, hopefully nothing worse than that.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
From what I'm seeing on twitter it appears it was a knife attack and the shots heard were police taking out the attacker. Of course this is all second hand, so gain of salt, etc

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
That's a 15m walk from where I work. Not in the office today. Seems the police have shot someone but waiting for official reports.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
From what I'm seeing on twitter it appears it was a knife attack and the shots heard were police taking out the attacker. Of course this is all second hand, so gain of salt, etc

Sky News are reporting the same.

Armed police here wouldn't have opened fire unless it was absolutely necessary.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Looks like they took the guy out

Edit: Apologies, didn't think.

Last edited:

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
That just like the referendum, Nigel Farage will claim that democracy happened without a shot fired (if you don't count Jo Cox being shot dead by a white terrorist) and nothing will be done about his incitement of violence.

(It's entirely likely that whatever has occurred is unrelated to the election).

You really need to NOT post this kind of stuff. Leave the speculation out of this.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

Footage of police on bridge. Don't think there is any active shooting in the video.

Last edited:

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just seen a video where the coppers are wrestling with a guy on the floor, then they (the police) all scarper, the guy starts to move off the ground and one of the coppers shoots him or possibly tazes him

That's the video. It might contain someone getting shot in the head so be warned

MOD EDIT: spoiler tags added

Last edited by a moderator:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Could people put videos behind a tag please? I know they're zoomed out, but I don't want to see someone get shot or the aftermath of them getting shot.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Literally about to pass through there.

My girlfriend usually works just outside the station (but isn't at work today).

Scary.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Just seen a video where the coppers are wrestling with a guy on the floor, then they (the police) all scarper, the guy starts to move off the ground and one of the coppers shoots him or possibly tazes him

That's the video. It might contain someone getting shot in the head so be warned

Oof... really wonder what's the story here, cause it doesn't make the police look good, but i have no idea what happened so of course i can't say anything against anyone for now

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's being said now that the guy on the ground stabbed five people, a member of the public tacked him to the ground and sat on him, then he got moved away by the police who then shot the perp.