• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Look at it.

It's called "Basketball"

BDMz1O2.png

How? How do you make something that looks that bad? Even using one of many free engines or whatever out there doesn't give you something looking like this. Had a good laugh at this for a few minutes, for sure.

I don't normally like to poke fun at amateur devs or whatever, but in this case they got approved to make games for Switch, which was apparently once hard, then delivered this.

More shots here!
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Basketball-1474788.html#Gallery

And they're asking £7.20 for it, too. Out tomorrow!

UiLAp4g.gif

Oct 27, 2017
1 GB? Loooool. There are Wii/Gamecube games that need less space and actually have textures and look 1000000x better.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Somehow I need this. I guess it fills a hole in my soul I normally fill by having sex with people whos name I can't remember the moment I meet them.

Tl;dr: bought

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Who could ever forget The Letter on Wii U

Edit: Me failing to properly embed an image just about does The Letter justice
search

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
Travis Strikes Agains doesn't look much better and still gets lots of attention.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Look the other games of the developer (Sabec), they are similar. It's the LJN of Switch. Pool, Air Hockey, etc. Truly they think the titles.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
A nice reminder that it's not just Steam that gets shovelware. Contrary to popular belief.
The seal of quality sure gets thrown around these days :p

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, why did I waste my eShop money for the week on R-Type Dimensions EX and Horizon Chase?

:(
Probably this title is going to get more attention on Resetera now that all these games that release too this week.

This War of Mine, Football Manager 2019 Touch, Spintirer, Nairi, Cattails, ABZÛ, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP and more

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Despite being a crappy shovelware game it's still probably the best basketball game released this year

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like the title, short simple and to the point. Combined with that image, it's the Nintendo black box basketball game we never got.