• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Looks like Jack Black is starting a YouTube gaming channel

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hope to see Tim Schafer pop up in one of these, I think they're still buddies. Think it was 2017 E3 when they last appeared together on Keighley's show. Both really funny guys too.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Hope to see Tim Schafer pop up in one of these, I think they're still buddies. Think it was 2017 E3 when they last appeared together on Keighley's show. Both really funny guys too.
JB joined Tim for the 20th anniversary Grim Fandango reading last year as well. Also one of the best things on YT

Oct 27, 2017
Did he name his kids after Sammie Hagar and Tommy Lee?

If so it’s kinda eerie that his son Sammy has Hagars hair and Tommy has Tommy’s hair.

Jan 11, 2018
I came in here fearing that this would begin the milkshake duck timer inherent to most of gaming YouTube. He is as cheesy and sweet as ever though. I'm subbed. Wishing him the best, as I was a huge fan of his as a kid and his brand of genuine joy is frankly something I could use on YouTube.

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, how cool must it be for those Guitar Center employees to have Jack Black come in and ask if they have the Pick of Destiny?

Jun 15, 2018
In the first video he made, in the back right you can see a Guitar Hero guitar. I doubt I'd be able to express what I'd feel if he somehow played my game (Clone Hero).