• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Looks like Jack Black is starting a YouTube gaming channel

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hope to see Tim Schafer pop up in one of these, I think they're still buddies. Think it was 2017 E3 when they last appeared together on Keighley's show. Both really funny guys too.

Oct 25, 2017
Hope to see Tim Schafer pop up in one of these, I think they're still buddies. Think it was 2017 E3 when they last appeared together on Keighley's show. Both really funny guys too.
JB joined Tim for the 20th anniversary Grim Fandango reading last year as well. Also one of the best things on YT

Jan 11, 2018
I came in here fearing that this would begin the milkshake duck timer inherent to most of gaming YouTube. He is as cheesy and sweet as ever though. I'm subbed. Wishing him the best, as I was a huge fan of his as a kid and his brand of genuine joy is frankly something I could use on YouTube.

Jun 15, 2018
In the first video he made, in the back right you can see a Guitar Hero guitar. I doubt I'd be able to express what I'd feel if he somehow played my game (Clone Hero).