• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed in people

752ceb70078efcfa254eb0b0af42b75a.png
It's Jack Black so he'll probably pick the game with the lowest votes saying "So there's a lot of people who did NOT want me to play red dead".
Or he won't play em at all! He should make a "Jablinski Vlogs" channel but he actually plays games there. Haha

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
I loved this week's video! Last week is the only one I didn't absolutely love, but it's grown on me the more I watch it. Great channel.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
It's funny to me how as soon as his beard and hair are trimmed and dyed, he's instantly recognized by several people on the street. He was so vocal and expressive in public in the earlier videos but no one paid him any attention when he had his wild, gray beard.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
That was great. Lots of interesting stuff in this episode and his joy is as infectious as always.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 years later... "i hope he never actually plays games"

this isn't a knock at anyone still saying this.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It cracks me up some people are actually angry with him for not having videos of him gaming yet.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
This channel is great. I was curious and checked it out; got hooked when I realized it's not typical let's play fare. Dude is super entertaining and the content is surprisingly pretty wholesome. The actual gaming stuff is fun to watch, too!

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, absolutely. It starts off super cool. Unfortunately, it doesn't last.
The RTS segments are fucking lame, no doubt about that, but the art, music, voice acting, music, fun driving controls, music, Ozzy, music, Rob Halford, music, passable character action combat, music, and original score, (music), are all so good that I kind of just give this game a pass on the thrown in RTS nonsense.

By the way, the music selections are quite good.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
I must be the only person that liked Brutal Legend all the way through.
I thought the game evolving into an RTS was cool. It made the whole thing fresh and the way it introduced units was pretty nice.
The only thing I didn't like was doing several of them in a row with minimal story progression near the end, but that was about it.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Brutal Legend all the way through, but to be honest I would have LOVED it if it had been a Zelda style game, and if the car didn't impact the size and exploration of the world.

The game world has an amazing theme and is truly something to behold. And the use of the music is great.

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoying this channel a lot. The Jumanji stuff is a bonus for me too. Love seeing stuff behind the scenes.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This turns out to be a really fun behind the scenes look of Jumanji. Hilarious how someone kept knocking telling them that they're up soon. Real "Just five more minutes, mooom!" moment

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Just marathoned all his videos, didn't think I could love the man more than I already did but oh man, he is a treasure indeed. I love that it's more of a vlog featuring all kinds of gaming instead of just JB streaming Fortnite, makes it way more unique and personal.

Nothing to do with the gaming forum IMHO
The fuck are you talking about? He played everything from VR games to arcade games, pinball and pachinco, to friggin' chess and that unpronounceable ancient Egyptian board game. It has everything to do with gaming in every sense of the word, don't be a melon.

People are starting to recognize Jablinski on the streets. It's weird how youtubers are the celebrities now.

I don't think his son is older than him. But, probably, check the video descriptions.
That is some quality word play

Last edited: