• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
I played Splatoon 2 with Jack and his son at last year's E3. He was as bad as it as I was (never played the first game) and his son and the Nintendo rep playing with us had to carry our scrub asses.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Is that... the Fortnite default dance... combined with Megalovania?

Anyway, I love Jack Black.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm pretty confused. In the description it says Editor/Director and links to this kid https://www.instagram.com/p/Brx50fIBK-W/

On the recent upload it has a picture of the Youtube channel and it just says "
pappasharks
I made a jack black account and it's going fucking crazy "

Is...is this real then or did some kid just edit it or something? I mean, he looks a little like him so is it his son or something?

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Sure, sounds like a fun to me.

Jack has always seemed to be a real gamer too, plus Brutal Legend and everything, and he's an incredibly funny guy. Hope this works out well.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, if he has enough time to do a video every friday, doesn't that mean he does not work on a new movie or music? :(

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
He actually did that? Wow. That is impressive.

Posted earlier

OkVfugX.jpg

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised no ones posting that old Atari pitfall ad that has jack black on it when he was a kid

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I'm typically not that surprised to find out actors play video games a lot. Long days on set, seems like a natural way to pass the time.

Definitely gonna check this channel out, Jack Black may be funnier when he's not acting than when he is honestly. He just has that infectious personality.

Mit-

Oct 26, 2017
How does he have 65,000 subs already, Jesus lol. Did he refurbish an existing channel?

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
WTF is up with all the boogie comparisons? Fat shaming?

Why would anyone think he's gonna be the next boogie?