• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The thumbnailed just appeared on my sub feed, and I wondered for a second WTF is this, then remembered

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hope to see Tim Schafer pop up in one of these, I think they're still buddies. Think it was 2017 E3 when they last appeared together on Keighley's show. Both really funny guys too.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Jack Black playing Groove Coaster and DDR in the latest episode is as fucking gaming gaming can get. What the hell are you guys on about?

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Did he name his kids after Sammie Hagar and Tommy Lee?

If so it's kinda eerie that his son Sammy has Hagars hair and Tommy has Tommy's hair.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I came in here fearing that this would begin the milkshake duck timer inherent to most of gaming YouTube. He is as cheesy and sweet as ever though. I'm subbed. Wishing him the best, as I was a huge fan of his as a kid and his brand of genuine joy is frankly something I could use on YouTube.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Do I also spot a PSVR + Aim controller at the end?

Yeah.

ax46rt77cab21.jpg

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good.

Hopefully he can give Microsoft a kick up the ass to get PGR5 made, or at least PGR2 remastered.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, how cool must it be for those Guitar Center employees to have Jack Black come in and ask if they have the Pick of Destiny?

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
His kids always asking why he's filming, and being completely embarrassed by him. It's my new favourite Youtube channel.

srylain

Jun 15, 2018
In the first video he made, in the back right you can see a Guitar Hero guitar. I doubt I'd be able to express what I'd feel if he somehow played my game (Clone Hero).