• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Well damn, the channel's following Pewdiepie now. Considering the channel is managed by Jack's son tho I'm gonna assume that Jack has no idea about what a trash human Pewdiepie is. I keep worrying that they're gonna have him on the channel at some point.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
How does JackBlack only have 134k twitter followers? very low for a movie star.

https://twitter.com/jackblack
I know you posted this a month ago but I'll throw my hat in the ring for an explanation. 2 reasons as to why JackBlack only has 150k followers on the twitter verse.
1. JackBlack hasn't bought any twitter bots to follow him to inflate his follower count.
2. He doesn't tweet that much

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Well damn, the channel's following Pewdiepie now. Considering the channel is managed by Jack's son tho I'm gonna assume that Jack has no idea about what a trash human Pewdiepie is. I keep worrying that they're gonna have him on the channel at some point.
Weird. In one episode Sammy Hagar was saying he was about T-Series.

weblaus

Oct 27, 2017
First time Jablinksi failed post a new video on Friday at all, a few weeks ago there was at least a short update about the delay to Saturday.

It's actually quite impressive it took this long to happen, given how much Jack has going on all the time.

May 26, 2018

SinfulFewAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

NappingRat

Jul 2, 2018
Unsubscribe! Why can't we just not collaborate with Nazis? Just kinda stop encouraging that sort of thing?

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
This is disappointing. However, it's very likely that Jack black has little idea of who PDP actually is. Probably thinks it's some hugely popular gamer that his son likes.

Also, side note: Jack's weekly videos are probably my favourite thing on YouTube right now. Even if it's just him hanging out with his family, they're always endearingly entertaining.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
Can't wait for eras responses and now touting Jack Black is a nazi now.

LOL yeah. I mean, Era is tuned into 150% of this stuff all the time 24/7. Jack is so busy with real life and being a Dad that it's almost unthinkable that he has more than a cursory idea of who PDP is, let alone some past controversies that didn't really reach the non-gaming public for any real news cycle. It'd be about as obscure as one of us knowing off the top of our head who the mayor is of Whakatane is, and what he had for lunch last October 14th.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to think that Jack is someone who has the integrity to just cancel the whole thing if someone would just inform him about what a douchebag PDP is.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the dude seems to do this (mostly) to have fun with his kids. So is "fine" other than being disappointing, no one (with a working brain) is going to call him a nazi over this

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
He's most likely simply not aware of pewdiepie being a gross asshole bolstering white supremacists and Nazis around the world.
If he was, I doubt this collaboration would be happening. I mean, who knows, I don't know the guy, but I still have some base level of faith in people, I guess.

At this point I just consider it an unfortunate, shitty situation that shouldn't make anyone think less of him. Although I understand if people opt to bail out.

True Prophecy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not going to unsub over it. Jacks kids are fans of the guy and as much as it sucks PDP is massive on YouTube. I'll just skip the video and wait for the next. I doubt jack knows anything about pdps history either.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine his kids (one of whom basically runs the channel for Jack) are huge PDP fans and when the channel got famous enough they jumped at the chance to do a collaboration with him.

It's disappointing, but I'm not going to unsubscribe. I just won't watch the collaboration video.