• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I can't even remember the last time I thought about this time. Despite that it feels sad to see it just go.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
96a.jpg

fuck this takes me back

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
This Cowboy Bebop opening parody was my personal favorite

Also, it could of been worse, YTMND could of actually been a secret Nazi.

Also, I played Chrono Trigger after I knew about the Brian Peppers YTMND. Once that fucking music started playing it just didn't sound right for the situation in the game since it was The Brian Peppers theme in my mind.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
The we didn't start the fire page was lit.

Also Don LaFontaine reading the 'Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me' meme.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
Had a lot of solid, if often cheap, laughs on YTMND. It was a great thing to have as I was coming of age.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Remember when Ebaum's World sent YTMND a legal letter than literally had "LOL" in it?

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tom Cruise Kills Oprah and all of the What is Love? pages just slayed me as a kid. RIP to a legendary site ☹️☹️☹️

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
There was one techno song with female vocals (non-english) used in a bunch of YTMNDs. Does anyone remember the name?

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
I forgot, was Spongebob's chocolate really a meme before YTMND? Either way, that's a meme with quite some staying power.
Off the top of my head, I don't really remember any other YTMNDs using the chocolate guy, so this might have just been a one-off thing.

There was one techno song with female vocals (non-english) used in a bunch of YTMNDs. Does anyone remember the name?

My guess would be Heut ist mein Tag by Blümchen.

Oct 25, 2017
damn. someone had better save every youtube poop for when those go away or all culture that mattered in the 2000s will be gone

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
YTMND was the first place I ever found what memes were and annoyed my classmates by repeating them from. They will be missed.

which is of course from Ghost love score by nightwish

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks to see it go, I remember how popular it was back in the day.

At least YouTube Poop will stick around as long as Google exists. So that's some consolation I suppose.

doof_warrior

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
someone needs to get in contact with the guy who ran the site and at least find out if he properly archived it
some rich person needs to just donate the money to host it for another 30 years or something

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
About a week ago I was chatting about YTMND with some friends and I wondered if it was still up. Guess not :(