• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
yeah just seen this. Will be interesting how this works out for them and how the gaming public ends up viewing it as a result. Since right now its by far in the opposite direction of being supportive of it.

For them to even be mentioning it as a option definitely makes it seem they are on the mindset onto adding it to their platform even if they try to say its "Digital Collectibles" and not "NFTs" or something

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If they're really going to sell or use NFTs they can fuck off. Literally nobody wants them.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
How do these companies NOT realize nobody is interested in this shit? Lol

Looking forward to the backpedal next week.

Searsy82

May 13, 2019
tenor.gif

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sony and greed goes hand by hand at this point. They didn't had enough trying to spread the scam of 80€ games for this gen, they now doing the scam of NFTs.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
it's just an invitation to get bullied by the internet at this point, like be my guest but why do they think its gonna go any different for them?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they consider this when there's so much backlash across the board about NFTs? Who is the PM trying to push this lol

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Corpo bros in these marketing boardrooms still diluted enough to try push this shit through brute force, lmao.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
now you too can own bloodborne on ps5 as an nft

*nft requires ps5 firmware update to add nft wallet functionality

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You know Ellie, they really are making NFTs of us

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not even worried or upset at this stage. NFTs are dead.
Having said that, companies like Sony can create and distribute digital collectibles without the need of blockchain tech so it's whatever.

Brando

Oct 25, 2017
Looking good for all the folks saying people were overreacting in the last thread.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
#4theCryptobros

Maybe we will get some heartwarming NFTs of Jim Ryan's cats

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
Sony buying Square Enix confirmed, since they're the boneheaded companies trying to push NFTs.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if they locked reedemable physical collectable items behind NFT's. Or even PS5 stock, lmao. God I hate NFT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.