• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Loqueesha - Movie Trailer (2019)

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
I guarantee this guy made this movie to try and "trigger" people and then get on the right wing grift gravy train for life.

Well, mission accomplished.

I am guessing this will not see wide release

Oct 25, 2017
France
Well, the one good thing about this is that for a split second I thought it was Luke Wilson in the thumbnail and... False alert.

So, congratulations to Luke Wilson for dodging that bullet I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
I just have one question I want answered.

How many PoC's or women were involved in making this? Like, who are the script writers, the directors, etc, the ones who made the actual story here.

I just want to know that, that's all.

Oct 25, 2017
Is the film on IMDB? If so the names should all be there.
Main actor is the writer.
I was being somewhat rhetorical since I knew there was basically no chance that this was written by anything but white people, but I wasn't expecting that the writer, director, and protagonist of the film to all be the same man.

Jesus christ. And you know the film isn't just gonna be like a comedy. Like, it'd still be horrid if it was, but you know he's basically going to use to this to make A Statement on the lives of black people.

This is just such a Yikes that it's hard to even fully parse.