• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The sequel looks badass.

giphy.gif

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking shit this is real. The casting call was leaked 2 years ago but the pic was taken down. Going by the comments to it, it mentioned "big brassy and sassy African American".

I already know 3 stupid Lib friends of mine that will LOVE this movie.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Wow.
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.
WOW.

The San Luis Obispo International Film Festival's got some splainin to do.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what any of you are talking about, this looks like an irreverent good time for folks who don't mind their comedy un-PC.

Looks like a movie that makes you laugh and think.

absolute garbage on so many levels

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
The only way this works is if the entire movie is 100 minutes of a blank screen with the text "You are a racist for wanting to see this."

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
The level of cringe as a Black Man has met its maximum. I couldn't finish off ANY of the videos in this thread....thanks ERA.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Not in the mood for nonsense. Judging by everybodys reactions, I'll probably check it out later when my bullshit tolerance has gone back up.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
My Google Fu has yet to discover some shell company or fake person or obvious tell that this is fake, but I can't seem to find this movie referenced in the film festival website...

I just really need this to just be trolling.

Desperately.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't for the terrible editing the trailer would fit in as part of as a sketch show.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
What the fuck did I just watched?

Who the fuck even greenlit this movie?

Why does this even exist?

I watched the whole trailer and not one single chuckle came out of my mouth.

EDIT: Oh god, I looked it up and read that this is from the same staff behind Soul Man. At least that film was funny and creative, this film has no reason to exist.

Last edited:

StarryEyed

Oct 27, 2017
My Google Fu has yet to discover some shell company or fake person or obvious tell that this is fake, but I can't seem to find this movie referenced in the film festival website...

I just really need this to just be trolling.

Desperately.

If it is fake, they were in for the long haul. The kid in the trailer tweeted about being in the movie in 2018:

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
So, I looked up the actor/writer on Twitter, and it's awful of course.

Which lead me to his Instagram.

I am warning you. This is NSFL.