• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verano

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm out
tenor.gif

PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
I guarantee this guy made this movie to try and "trigger" people and then get on the right wing grift gravy train for life.

Well, mission accomplished.

I am guessing this will not see wide release

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Oof, like legit the only way they could have made it worse was with a suicide joke and they fucking did it holy shit

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
"I'm a man. A big, STRONG man!" This is an idea two white movie producers write on a whiteboard when they are spitballing terrible Hollywood comedies.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Well, the one good thing about this is that for a split second I thought it was Luke Wilson in the thumbnail and... False alert.

So, congratulations to Luke Wilson for dodging that bullet I guess.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I just have one question I want answered.

How many PoC's or women were involved in making this? Like, who are the script writers, the directors, etc, the ones who made the actual story here.

I just want to know that, that's all.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
San Luis Obispo International Film Festival thought this was great, though!

Holy shit!

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Feels like it was made by the studio that keeps churning out those Christian movies. Now they're trying their hand at non-PC comedy.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And regarding this Film Festival, San Luis Obispo County is 84% White and 2.2% Black. This was bound to be a hit across the aisle.