• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Is the film on IMDB? If so the names should all be there.
Main actor is the writer.

I was being somewhat rhetorical since I knew there was basically no chance that this was written by anything but white people, but I wasn't expecting that the writer, director, and protagonist of the film to all be the same man.

Jesus christ. And you know the film isn't just gonna be like a comedy. Like, it'd still be horrid if it was, but you know he's basically going to use to this to make A Statement on the lives of black people.

This is just such a Yikes that it's hard to even fully parse.

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
I guarantee this guy made this movie to try and "trigger" people and then get on the right wing grift gravy train for life.

Well, mission accomplished.

I am guessing this will not see wide release
See I don't think that at all, I actually think it looks like people who think they're being smart and modern with their quirky look at race and identity. They're the kind of people who go "we know our film won't be for everyone and it's not very PC!" and sadly don't even realise how unbelievably racist and not OK this is. It's the kind of comedy that people would have done for a sketch about 15 years ago and even then it would've been frowned at.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When the backlash gains steam, this guy will cry reverse racism and Fox N Friends will pick it up. Conservative commentators will invoke White Chicks the movie and Brian Kilmeade will ask "if this movie is so offensive, why did Black actors get on board?". Then that fat jughead Negro Charles Payne will say that the worst racism he's seen in his life came from the Black community.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Watching 90 minutes of a no talent self fellate on screen to own the libs. If they are smart they'll sell divorce bracelets as merchandise.

Last edited:

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats.....yeah thats something alright.

Jerryseinfeldgoodluckwithallthat.gif

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017

..........................................where to begin?

E3lHuDS.gif

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I was waiting for some satirical twist/turn that made what was happening ok, because surely this couldn't make it to theaters in 2019, but holy shit it never came.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Wow after the stuff in the 80s and 90's I didn't think I'd see anything manage to make something in such poor taste as this again, but here we are setting new lows in 2019 still.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the guys Instagram this has to be made by the people responsible for the "conservative humor revival" thing that there was a thread on a few weeks back right? Like all attempts it falls completely flat and offends at the same time.

I fully expect a title card of:
Executive Producer: Mike Huckabee

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Did the writer make up his own film festival too?

Is that a legit film festival?
It's a thing a lot of "film makers" love to do which I noticed is really prevalent here in the US, they'll submit their movie to a no name "film festival" and then slap a generic logo saying official selection on their trailers...it's the same shit a lot of people do when they submit for the short film corner at Canes and then go about saying how their short is at Canes, when in fact the Short Film Corner has nothing to do with the festival itself and submission is first come first serve, just pathetic...

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
I just....I mean...and all the black women in the trailer were also stereotypes....I have no words.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Like i said the film festival the trailer said screened it has nothing about it on their site

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
this is the story about a fairly successful, lily white detroit bartender trying to send his son through an expensive private school by creating a blackface minstrel radio show

how fucking white do you need to be to not see what's wrong with that

less

Oct 25, 2017
I'm baffled that I even watched the entire trailer.

Promises to be the dumbest movie I've heard about all year.