• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
1q4ded.gif
Lmao
Watch Crashing

Oct 26, 2017
It's a hard hitting drama about the struggles of white men in today's hostile political environment.
Powerful stuff.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is this part of some viral marketing or sth?
I cannot believe this is a real movie.

Matarick

Nov 11, 2017
I doubt even
"a black woman playing as the lead's Tethered twin leading the assault on the city during the events of "Us" "
would save this film. I am too afraid to even see this trailer and I read about it on Facebook.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't make it to the end. Please tell me the final twist is that he's being told what to do.... By Jesus.

And an atheist professor is the REAL racist.

Still, hard to argue with that many Palm D' San Luis Obispo awards.

Roygbiv95

Alt account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
It kinda reminds me of what Rachel Dolezal was doing, minus the blackfa...whoops, I mean tan.

Last edited:

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
have to admit those listener call responses made me chuckle. but yeah.. 80s hollywood called and wants its tone deafness back

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for the long con, even after seeing the instagram posts. Its gotta be...
God, every single SNL skit I've ever seen linked is some absurdly unfunny shit. Is that what Americans like?
SNL has a lot of misses, and their political ideology is pretty firmly complete shit. But Louis C.K. and John Mulahney recent episodes as guest hosts have shown that if you have a comedic writing background, you have way more pull on what gets on air.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Desus & Mero's commentary will be one of the few good things to come out of this, and a billion times funnier than the actual movie.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Really this movie posits a white man has a harder time getting into media than a woman of color? Fuck everyone involved with this bullshit and I hope they can only get Arby commercials for the rest of their media careers
Yeah I am surprised more people didn't catch that. The trailer is explicitly saying black women have it easier getting hired than white men in 2019.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really this movie posits a white man has a harder time getting into media than a woman of color? Fuck everyone involved with this bullshit and I hope they can only get Arby commercials for the rest of their media careers

I went to the San Luis Obispo's film festival schedule to see if this was actually real, and the time slot that it was said to be in has a different movie in it.

So I dug a little further into what else this guy's actually been in, and outside of a bit parts on stuff like Modern Family, his filmography is entirely films that he directed himself and each one has about the same budget as Birdemic. He alsostars in every single one. Slayven, bye I think you got got. The production company is called The Best Movie on IMDB, and this is the only thing credited

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Shocking news: It was never an "official selection" of that film festival.

In regards to the trailer for the film "Loqueesha", this film was never selected, screened, or given an award at our festival. The SLO Film Fest laurels were taken without permission and we are currently working to have them removed.

The Central Coast Filmmaker's Showcase is an open competition for filmmakers with roots on the Central Coast. A film in the showcase does not constitute as an "official selection". Regardless, prior to the festival in March 2019, the film was pulled and never screened.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Shocking news: It was never an "official selection" of that film festival.

In regards to the trailer for the film "Loqueesha", this film was never selected, screened, or given an award at our festival. The SLO Film Fest laurels were taken without permission and we are currently working to have them removed.

The Central Coast Filmmaker's Showcase is an open competition for filmmakers with roots on the Central Coast. A film in the showcase does not constitute as an "official selection". Regardless, prior to the festival in March 2019, the film was pulled and never screened.

That's incredible. Stealing a film fest logo to put at the front of your tone deaf film trying to make people think that it's some lauded indie film with a message.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to add that, regardless of all the obvious things that are bad about this film, that trailer is AWFUL.

Like, really poorly made and awkward.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer was removed. Probably got a letter from the festival's legal team.

In all honesty when I saw the name of the writer/director/actor I thought it was the deceased BBC sex predator.