• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a trailer for a fake movie, isn't it? The trailer pretty much covers the entire plot and seems to quote or put the parts that are the most incendiary in it.
It just seems like this is all the material they had.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
This is a trailer for a fake movie, isn't it? The trailer pretty much covers the entire plot and seems to quote or put the parts that are the most incendiary in it.
It just seems like this is all the material they had.

If it's a con it's a reaaaaaally lonnnnnng con. Check out the guys Instagram. He's been working on this for a long time and all the actors were present.

May 9, 2019
The Black people working behind or in front of the camera for this movie should be ashamed of themselves and are the weakest link. wtf is this?

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know what is more amazing about all this: that the dude looks almost indistinguishable from Ben Shapiro in most of his pics, or that Google thinks when I search for his name that I actually want noted British child predator Jimmy Savile

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Hope I'm not behind in posting this but Double Toasted finally did a reaction to the trailer. They outline very simply why this thing is fucked up and why comparing it to a movie like "White Chicks" as some sort of quid pro quo is absolute bullshit:

Shocking news: It was never an "official selection" of that film festival.

In regards to the trailer for the film "Loqueesha", this film was never selected, screened, or given an award at our festival. The SLO Film Fest laurels were taken without permission and we are currently working to have them removed.

The Central Coast Filmmaker's Showcase is an open competition for filmmakers with roots on the Central Coast. A film in the showcase does not constitute as an "official selection". Regardless, prior to the festival in March 2019, the film was pulled and never screened.

Ugh. The creator's career (if you can even call output like this a career) really needs to just crash and burn and dude needs to work in sewage draining and never be let near a camera or even a keyboard again.

The Black people working behind or in front of the camera for this movie should be ashamed of themselves and are the weakest link. wtf is this?
Usually I'm a porponent of minority actors taking what they can get to build up their portfolio but there has to be a line somewhere. I'd hope that at least a few of the black people in this actually desperately need the work because otherwise I can't understand reading the premise of this thing and saying ok to it.

Last edited:

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
The sequel looks badass.

giphy.gif

hoooooly fuck... boxter432 gifed my actual reaction

Oct 25, 2017
Hope I'm not behind in posting this but Double Toasted finally did a reaction to the trailer. They outline very simply why this thing is fucked up and why comparing it to a movie like "White Chicks" as some sort of quid pro quo is absolute bullshit:

Ugh. The creator's career (if you can even call output like this a career) really needs to just crash and burn and dude needs to work in sewage draining and never be let near a camera or even a keyboard again.

Usually I'm a porponent of minority actors taking what they can get to build up their portfolio but there has to be a line somewhere. I'd hope that at least a few of the black people in this actually desperately need the work because otherwise I can't understand reading the premise of this thing and saying ok to it.

Finally caught this on their show and just had to see Era's reaction too.

Jesus Christ.

Take a wild guess how the old place reacted though!

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018

Customer Reviews (9)
3.3 out of 5 stars

5 stars 34%
4 stars 33%
3 stars 0%
2 stars 0%
1 star 33%

Shocked that Trump supporters White supremacists internet trolls would spam this with 5-star ratings. Well, not that shocked.

Loqueesha is funny, Loqueesha Heartwarming, Loqueesha is god
I love black people, especially funny African Americans like Loqueesha
GOD I LOVE LOQUEESHA!!!

giphy.gif

And IMDb has completely disabled user reviews for this.

Yes, IMDb... let trolls run wild on reviews for Game of Thrones, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, but make sure you protect Loqueesha from internet brigades.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't even sound like a sassy Black woman he sounds obviously a dude trying to an impression

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm about 45 minutes into this movie and it's pretty terrible, racist, sexist, and unfunny and also really boring. Not even unintentionally entertaining.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Loqueesha is funny, Loqueesha Heartwarming, Loqueesha is god
I love black people, especially funny African Americans like Loqueesha
GOD I LOVE LOQUEESHA!!!

Yeah that sounds like a completely legitimate review from someone who watched and enjoyed the movie

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god.

Will watch only for the context for the Double Toasted review. And also because I'm certain Amazon will eventually realize how racist this is and take it off their servers. Can't believe they put it up to begin with!

The DT review dropped today:

LMAO that thumbnail

Can't wait to watch the review later today.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
This is one of those things where you see the name and you don't need a trailer because you know what's coming... Still I looked and of course it's a white dude probably doing a bad "sassy black woman" stereotype. Republicans will love this.

I laughed at the jumper bit though because I'm still a terrible person.

The sequel looks badass.

I remember when this first came about and I thought it was supposed to be some sort of satire or Michael Scott inspired bit but nope.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Suffering through it to make a review, The movie literally starts with the main character calling a black woman retarded for complaining about her boyfriend and then goes on to say it's her fault for enabling him, it then cuts to everyone reaction as if he won the argument, the black woman returned with roses for him because of his "good advice"

This is the first 5 minutes

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Suffering through it to make a review, The movie literally starts with the main character calling a black woman retarded for complaining about her boyfriend and then goes on to say it's her fault for enabling him, it then cuts to everyone reaction as if he won the argument, the black woman returned with roses for him because of his "good advice"

Gotta wonder who hurt the person who wrote this lmao

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

It gets worse haha.

Also there's a split second towards the end where the screen goes black and displays some kind of error from whatever program was used to edit this because of a missing effect. From a technical angle, this movie is a goddamn mess.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Oof.

Oct 25, 2017
Scratch that, I don't know if I can stomach this. The "talking trash" segment right before he immediately monologues the Loqueesha idea to himself almost robbed me of all lifeforce.
It gets worse haha.

Also there's a split second towards the end where the screen goes black and displays some kind of error from whatever program was used to edit this because of a missing effect. From a technical angle, this movie is a goddamn mess.
Before he sends his "audition" in the email, they forgot to fill in who it's being sent to, so they aftereffects the text in as it floats wildly around.

SaraNWrap

Alt account
Banned
Jan 30, 2019
Hooo boy....

If this movie didn't have the "Loqueesha" parts in it it wouldn't have been tooooooo bad. The main dudes story with his family and his motivations are ok, but holy shit does any goodwill earned get shot to the fucking sun the second "Loqueesha" is on screen. Somehow her parts are even worse than the trailer portrays, like I actually felt myself cringe from inside my own home and somehow the "revelation" and "redemption" part of this movie doesn't hit because nothing is actually learned in universe. I only thank the Chrome extension that let's you speed up movies for getting me through this, watching at 1.8x was key.

3/10