• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017

People that never planned on going to the concert are pissed.

Edit: Fricking autocorrect.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This user tells no lies

BUCizHM.jpg

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Good for her.

Israel's response was humorous as always... asking that there not be politicization

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it kinda sucks for her fans in Israel as if they had anything to do with anything

but ok

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect this thread to be completely respectful, factual and tolerant of differing opinions

:\

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad she gave the cancellation the green light, there are plenty of perfect places she could play but I imagine this will generate a lot of melodrama

rude

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be too cruel to subject Israelites to listen to Melodrama, even if they deserve it.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Clear and unmistakable evidence of mobile thread posting.

See you in court Trojita.

OP
OP
Trojita

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
A selection of stuff from twitter, mostly the stuff they attached to the story. Both for and against the decision.

Edit: Didn't realize you can only post two tweets at a time

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad to see someone with that kind of status standing up to the Israeli government's complete and utter horseshit. And if any citizens there want to act high & mighty or justify the actions of their government with regard to this, they're just as guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.