• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

An android is led through a vast structure by a glitch in his visual system. Lorn's Lure is an atmospheric narrative first-person platformer with novel climbing mechanics and modernized retro 3D graphics.

For context on the game, HATCH, mentioned in the OP:
www.resetera.com

"HATCH" Just Released on Steam and It's One of the Most Captivating Experiences I've Had with a Game All Year (Launch Sale for $2.99 USD)

Steam: Itch.io: https://rubeki.itch.io/hatch Picked this up today and it not disappoint. The premise is pretty simple where you jump up angled walls and avoid a oddly shaped Sun but as you get higher and higher things get more and more dire. Thankfully there are checkpoints (often signified...

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, both this and Hatch look totally up my alley. Hatch is less than a dollar on itch.io right now, too.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Getting massive NaissanceE cause of the scale, and the platforming looks very cool, being able to climb anything!

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
This looks a lot like "getting Whisper of the Worm in Destiny 2: The Game"

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hatch was the most white knuckle gaming experience I've had in years. The last few jumps are just "Ahhhhhhh". So yeah, I'll definitely check this out!

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed the hour or two I spent with Hatch. This looks like a nice evolution of that game's ideas

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
Guess I'll get this game.

template-guess-ill-die-900-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Jinaar

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
Basically someone said: Wonder if I can make a game around Destiny's The Whisper Quest.

Looks cool though :)

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
I loved this demo so much.

Killer isolation atmosphere with sandbox "go at your own pace" loop.

Looks like you have a hookshot now?