maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Doesn't seem so far fetched anymore.
untitled_design_14_0.png
I started watching this show around the time when the Charlottesville nazi parade was happening and I couldn't keep watching.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Very unlikely. He doesn't drink. Is rich. And his parents lived long as well.

His parents weren't obese, and probably didn't think that exercise drains your life energy.
Trump only moves at all because he loves golf, and even then he's so lazy that he drives his cart onto the green.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
His parents weren't obese, and probably didn't think that exercise drains your life energy.
Trump only moves at all because he loves golf, and even then he's so lazy that he drives his cart onto the green.
I doubt his parents exercised either btw. Formal exercise is not a common thing if you look across wide population groups.

And obesity isn't that huge of a mortality factor we're finding. He lives a very low stress life too. He just golfs and watches TV.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I doubt his parents exercised either btw. Formal exercise is not a common thing if you look across wide population groups.

And obesity isn't that huge of a mortality factor we're finding. He lives a very low stress life too. He just golfs and watches TV.
Wait what? Is this just in reference to Trump or is there something I'm missing. Obesity is most certainly a huge mortality factor.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
isn't it DOA though as it would need 60 votes? And it can't be included in a reconciliation bill as it's not budget related? So really the only way to pass it would be to remove the filibuster.
Yes, of course. Why do you think so many Democrats are talking about removing/nerfing the filibuster these days?
See Mandos post as well.
Wait, you think the Dems are receiving payment in exchange for...not enacting new voter protections?
Some real galaxy brain takes on this subject

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, of course. Why do you think so many Democrats are talking about removing/nerfing the filibuster these days?

I'm just assuming at this point that's definitely not happening. There have been enough to come out and say they won't remove or change the filibuster for it to happen. But maybe I'm working off old info.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Seriously. That voice is fucking insane. He adds a little grit to his voice that I don't recall hearing on Trump whenever he jumps up, but outside if that, dude could pass a voice ID test for Trump.

The rambling delivery of a point and bizarre train of thought is also perfect Trump, it's like he's emulated the Grandpa Simpson way Trumps storytelling works.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just assuming at this point that's definitely not happening. There have been enough to come out and say they won't remove or change the filibuster for it to happen. But maybe I'm working off old info.
There are two who have said they won't outright kill the filibuster, but there are a number of ways to reform it which would allow a 50 vote threshold while still giving the illusion of the filibuster being in place (such as requiring the person filibustering to actually be speaking, etc.).