• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Male Sorcerer is coming in a future update? Damn that's what I want now. Paladin or Bow boy hmm

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
started as bard but damn, so many classes seem fun. Going to have a bunch of alts in this

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
I'm from belgium and a friend gifted me the game, download started with no issues, without using a VPN, on my belgian steam account.

Seems like they're only blocking us and the Netherlands from buying the game, i've seen a lot of reports of belgians playing the game on their account with no VPN, so that's cool, I guess.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This is just a really well made game. Looks great, runs well and is really just fun to play given the content had already been proven elsewhere and the devs are great the game should have a bright long future ahead.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Is there an option yet to allow you to move and attack on left click? During beta, couldn't find one at all. Really disappointed if it's not, and don't understand why this games in particular needs to be different than every other ARPG.

ajido

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 7, 2018
Any fixes for the stuttering and fps drops when moving around?

modernist

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah this just plays really well, it feels real good in most aspects. The quest segments being almost instant gratification has meant ive ended up playing a lot more than i meant to today lol.

impressed with some of the subtlety and elegance in the world. there was a quest where a character walked over with a plate of food and slid it on the table for my character and i was like… damn, that was some good animation for a little side quest cutscene!

i just wish i could play my bard on a character that looked like something other than a supermodel wearing nothing but a bra an apron and fairy wings. The NPCs generally look cool and are mostly in tasteful garb, and then im a manic pixie who can't stand still. Korean MMOs!

Would also like to figure out how to mute the discordant harp noises that play on every attack.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I'm from belgium and a friend gifted me the game, download started with no issues, without using a VPN, on my belgian steam account.

Seems like they're only blocking us and the Netherlands from buying the game, i've seen a lot of reports of belgians playing the game on their account with no VPN, so that's cool, I guess.

South Africa cant play either I believe...

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Just got outta the first group dungeon, loving the game so far. Runnin berserker feels great, however had to switch back to mouse and keyboard wasn't liking gamepad support at all.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Are there missing sounds for Sorc attacks? I only get sound when I hit an enemy. There is no sound when I just cast a spell in the open. It's kinda shit feeling this way.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
How has everyone been finding it? I'm jealous of all you NA folks getting to play for a good long stretch, uninterrupted, while us EU folk have to start thinking about sleep shortly.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
Is there an option yet to allow you to move and attack on left click? During beta, couldn't find one at all. Really disappointed if it's not, and don't understand why this games in particular needs to be different than every other ARPG.

A window pops up right at the beginning that has you choose to move with either left click or right click and your keyboard layout. It was the same in the beta.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
So Twitch Drops are broken right? Not just me? I was able to get the default drop fine, but progress for anything else has been frozen since. It seems like the points for streamers isn't updating so 2nd, 3rd, and 4th drops aren't unlocking to work towards?

Twitch just Tweeted something out about the drops so I know they are supposed to be live today and not starting on the 11th. Just wondering if anyone else was seeing progress past the first drop.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Ah yeah that's what I thought. I was trying to ask what if any roadblocks there are to moving characters to other servers ($10 cost, 1 month cooldown, etc). Or is there no way currently to do that at all?
Ah misunderstood. There is no way to do any kind of transfer to another server (or region) for anything in any region. It's highly requested so I expect it'll arrive eventually, but not any time soon

Male Sorcerer is coming in a future update? Damn that's what I want now. Paladin or Bow boy hmm
No. So far we've had 2 gender unlocked classes released; The Male Striker and the Female Gunslinger

There's a 3rd announced which will be the Female Berserker, but that's slated for end of this year (potentially early the next). The goal is to gender unlock the other classes eventually, but it'll take time and we don't know the order beyond this 3rd one

Which class is friendlier for someone new Sorceress or Shadowhunter?
I would say Sorceress since Shadowhunter has some abilities with unique attack patterns and a transform class mechanic that makes keeping track of of your whole kit a little complicated

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
A window pops up right at the beginning that has you choose to move with either left click or right click and your keyboard layout. It was the same in the beta.
Yeah, I don't recall the option being for contextual left click (click will move/attack/open chests, etc depending on what you're hovering over)

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
The Korean VO pack is kinda bugged :( Lot of sound effects and character voice not working.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Playing no problem w/o VPN, using a US key I've got from Amazon US and a VPN'ed European Steam account (only used the vpn when creating my account) and uuuuh ? no problems so far I guess.

Didn't do any of the gifting stuff.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
twitch drops is just have a stream up and you have a chane to get the items right?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
The Korean VO pack is kinda bugged :( Lot of sound effects and character voice not working.
German as well, no sound for Sorc Skills. Sucks big time and make feel combat a bit shit.
forums.playlostark.com

Abilities audio issues

Thanks but I already tried this. Someone mentioned in a different thread that the DLC for the Korean VO doesn’t seem to work properly on Steam. When I try to download it, it just launched LA. Any news on when this will be fixed?

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
German as well, no sound for Sorc Skills. Sucks big time and make feel combat a bit shit.
forums.playlostark.com

Abilities audio issues

Thanks but I already tried this. Someone mentioned in a different thread that the DLC for the Korean VO doesn’t seem to work properly on Steam. When I try to download it, it just launched LA. Any news on when this will be fixed?
feels bad man. I switched to English and restarted. Guess ill just eat the queue and wait again and do something in the meanwhile

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I just noticed that Lost Ark has the most concurrent players right now of any game on Steam, including CS:GO. (The latter still has the highest overall player count today, but I don't think I've ever seen a game beat it at all.)

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does anything determine the demonic form visuals? Kinda weird to turn into a white skin colour avatar on transform.

EDIT: Actually they changed the demon form for all characters to be completely dark washed out monster type look, interesting.

Last edited:

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that Lost Ark has the most concurrent players right now of any game on Steam, including CS:GO. (The latter still has the highest overall player count today, but I don't think I've ever seen a game beat it at all.)
its-been84years-titanic.gif

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
feels bad man. I switched to English and restarted. Guess ill just eat the queue and wait again and do something in the meanwhile
Yeah, restarting the game isn't an option for me right now. I will try English tomorrow. But man, this feels like such an stupid oversight in QA - it's really frustrating in what state games launch these days.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are character server transfers (paid or free) eventually going to be available? It probably won't matter for me, but I'm just curious if it's an option if I end up regretting starting in the east region.