• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 4, 2017
I feel like this probably isn't my kind of game*... But God damn it's an absolute treat to look at.

*I'm not really into character action games.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Any information to know how much thay are on the team now ? Because probably not a lot of people know this but this was a single man game.... this look insane good...

Deleted member 39353

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know if the dude who made this is Chinese? All the interviews I've found say Korean but that name is Chinese sounding and the trailer being at the China conference makes me think he's actually Chinese.

I'm just interested because I used to live in China and I find it really interesting that anyone was a final fantasy fan. When I lived there no one even played console games.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the dude who made this is Chinese? All the interviews I've found say Korean but that name is Chinese sounding and the trailer being at the China conference makes me think he's actually Chinese.

I'm just interested because I used to live in China and I find it really interesting that anyone was a final fantasy fan. When I lived there no one even played console games.
He is Chinese who lived in Korea when he first made this. Not sure if he is still in Korea though.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden

He is Chinese who lived in Korea when he first made this. Not sure if he is still in Korea though.

His twitter account says Shanghai.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
It's fantasy Ninja Garden. What more could I ask for? Dude's killing it, and I hope he blows up after this releases or forms a studio or something.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Trailer looks a bit weird but the game is still pure eyecandy... think that was the same boss shown in the previous demo, though.

In any case, let the casual hype train choo..!! It's still a winning story as to how this was picked up and the quasi-AAA/AA feel and production value, even when it was just shown, hides its original one-man studio backbone impressively. Hope this is the start of even grander things, if nothing else. ^^' Just waiting for the launch announcement...>_<

Oct 26, 2017
Why did I not hear of this before? This game looks awesome! Between this, Bayonetta 3, Daemon X Machina, and Devil May Cry 5, I think I'll be more than satisfied as far as action games are concerned

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Really digging this game ever since it was a one man project. The gameplay is insane from all of what I saw. Day one definitely!

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Conceptually and artistically, this guy is a genius. I am more excited to see what happens to his career after LSA, though I'll be grabbing this day one.

Oct 27, 2017
Still looks great. The story and voice acting will probably still be meh overall, but no one plays these games for the story haha.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
I need this in my life right now.
This, Dmc V and Sekiro give me faith in the future of the industry. Love the "revival" of my favourite genre.
Hopefully, the release date will be announced soon.