• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
There is a new Louis Theroux documentary airing tomorrow.

Anorexia, the pathological fear of eating and gaining weight, is now the most deadly mental illness in the UK, affecting around one in every 250 women at some point in their lives.

In recent years, the number of people being admitted to hospital because of their condition has risen dramatically. With many struggling to make a full recovery, being diagnosed with the eating disorder can sometimes mean a life-long battle.

This film sees Louis Theroux embed himself in two of London's biggest adult eating-disorder treatment facilities: St Ann's Hospital and Vincent Square Clinic. He meets women of all ages and at various stages of their illness, accompanying them through an enforced daily routine of scheduled eating, weigh-ins and group therapy sessions.

As he spends more time with patients both on and off the wards, he witnesses the dangerous power that anorexia holds over them, leaving some unsure about whether recovery is achievable or even wanted. And as Louis seeks to understand what lies behind this mysterious illness, he finds himself drawn into a complex relationship between the disorder and the person it inhabits.

Confirmed for BBC Two on 29 October at 9pm to 10pm

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wow, is that the 4th new doc from him recently? Really enjoyed (well, as much as you can enjoy depressing as fuck stuff like this) the last few.

RulkezX

Oct 27, 2017
Ia Dark States finished then ? The 3 episodes this month were great , the sex trafficking one especially.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know when Dark States will be available in the U.S.? I've been checking YouTube the last week to no avail.

Xythantiops

Oct 27, 2017
Still haven't seen any of the dark states episodes yet. It would be nice if US Netflix aired them.

I think he should do something bit more lighthearted next though.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to catching up on Louis' new stuff. Never really messed with VPN so kinda clueless how to watch it from USA, but I'll figure it out!