• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well that series finale drained me more than expected. Night, I'll be back tomorrow

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Not true.

Who visited me last night knows exactly who I checked and now they know my result. If I die they will confirm it.
But then another PR has to out themselves?

So far today, I am feeling worst about Natiko.

Vote: Natiko

He starts the day by setting a tone that Ty/AB were actually Scum. I'm not against having this thought necessarily, but he doesn't seem too interested in looking outside of this world and just presents it like it's a fact.

Here he now sets up the narrative that Ty and AB were saved by their scum teammates. Now he can start throwing shade elsewhere towards their supposed teammates for a Scum flip we don't have.

Then he wants to continue the "Seen this before" narrative with Bae, which is super dumb because he's acting like it would be impossible for her to actually be a Cop just because she recently fake claimed as one as Scum in a different game. I have my back-of-the-mind worries as I would for any claimant that has no proof, and sure he says "it's not a today problem" but he still seems like he really wants to drive that one home early.

From there, I've seen both he and Terra take to arguing with Sorian about D1 votes and how he read things at EoD, after all we have are Town flips. Now, I don't want to send Vere back to his bulletin board full of thumb tacks and red string connecting Sorian and I together, but I feel like that kind of stuff is totally within Sorian's normal plays in my experience. He was doing that stuff (as in "this person is totally Town on D1 based on EoD vote patterns because I said so") in HoH just last game. Different circumstances, but it's still the same omnipotent schtick, so what makes it scummy here when he's done it as Town too?
I was explicitly asked who I thought the scum on the kitslor vote were. Was I supposed to refuse to answer? I made my intentions clear from the day start - I believe Tybro are scum full stop and that's where my vote resides.

As for Sorian, the difference between this game and HoH is in HoH he was never as invested in derailing a lynch as he was EOD D1 here. HoH never had a day end like we saw here either. There's a lot more scum running around this game due to the nature of it and the EOD D1 is a great example of that with the huge vote swell with little explanation to push kitslor ahead of Tybro.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I was explicitly asked who I thought the scum on the kitslor vote were. Was I supposed to refuse to answer? I made my intentions clear from the day start - I believe Tybro are scum full stop and that's where my vote resides.

As for Sorian, the difference between this game and HoH is in HoH he was never as invested in derailing a lynch as he was EOD D1 here. HoH never had a day end like we saw here either. There's a lot more scum running around this game due to the nature of it and the EOD D1 is a great example of that with the huge vote swell with little explanation to push kitslor ahead of Tybro.
The read on TyBro is still based on a #sick D1 read of Ty4on, which really wasn't any better than the #sick D1 reads on Kalor or Kits.

So then you're just going to marry yourself to that vote in your first post all the way and then pout if others decide on something else in the next 40 hours?

I feel like this isn't a good strategy, just deciding that whoever was second place on the votes must have been the Real Scum at day start.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The read on TyBro is still based on a #sick D1 read of Ty4on, which really wasn't any better than the #sick D1 reads on Kalor or Kits.

So then you're just going to marry yourself to that vote in your first post all the way and then pout if others decide on something else in the next 40 hours?

I feel like this isn't a good strategy, just deciding that whoever was second place on the votes must have been the Real Scum at day start.
Talk about a reach. Tell me Fanto - do you have anything to base your vote off of besides D1 and a handful of hours of D2? Me either, so I'm going with the scummiest thing I've seen so far which is the huge vote swing to save Tybro. Where did I say my vote will definitely forever reside where it currently is and that I would pout if everyone didn't agree with me? If you want to scum read me fine, if you want to vote me fine, but don't spout literal bullshit.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
B-Dubs I really need to hear more from you man, I'm just getting nothing from you, and Sorian is way too hard for me to comprehend.

TheChuggernaut I feel like you haven't really said a whole lot yet today, you got anything?

flatearthpandas and Stantastic would really like to hear your thoughts once the timezone is in the correct position for y'all, feel like there hasn't been much movement from you two.

Kyanrute same goes for you, I always like hearing some Kyaaa thoughts.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Talk about a reach. Tell me Fanto - do you have anything to base your vote off of besides D1 and a handful of hours of D2? Me either, so I'm going with the scummiest thing I've seen so far which is the huge vote swing to save Tybro. Where did I say my vote will definitely forever reside where it currently is and that I would pout if everyone didn't agree with me? If you want to scum read me fine, if you want to vote me fine, but don't spout literal bullshit.
It's just reminding me of the Saw tunnel you had in MafiEra, shouting about a personal scum read and keeping your vote planted there, I've seen it before, that's where the "pout" comment came from so I didn't mean that in any other way.

As for the rest, no I don't have anything else to base my vote on. I guess I just expect more from you than this. I'm probably just dead wrong since I feel like I don't know shit about what's going on in this game and that Scum have to be in the more active posters who I would normally not Scum read at all, but who fucking knows, maybe it is just the quiet people and I should be following what I would normally do and just scum read anyone who makes around the same amount of posts as LP.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
B-Dubs I really need to hear more from you man, I'm just getting nothing from you, and Sorian is way too hard for me to comprehend.

TheChuggernaut I feel like you haven't really said a whole lot yet today, you got anything?

flatearthpandas and Stantastic would really like to hear your thoughts once the timezone is in the correct position for y'all, feel like there hasn't been much movement from you two.

Kyanrute same goes for you, I always like hearing some Kyaaa thoughts.
Shit sorry, got caught up in other stuff. I'll post some reads tomorrow when I get up.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It's just reminding me of the Saw tunnel you had in MafiEra, shouting about a personal scum read and keeping your vote planted there, I've seen it before, that's where the "pout" comment came from so I didn't mean that in any other way.

As for the rest, no I don't have anything else to base my vote on. I guess I just expect more from you than this. I'm probably just dead wrong since I feel like I don't know shit about what's going on in this game and that Scum have to be in the more active posters who I would normally not Scum read at all, but who fucking knows, maybe it is just the quiet people and I should be following what I would normally do and just scum read anyone who makes around the same amount of posts as LP.
Seems a little hasty to draw a comparison to that when I cruised off that one read for most of the game compared to being moments into D2, but you do you.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Catch up wasn't as bad as I expected but y'all really took the thread in a lot of different directions. Sorry it took me so long. Had to decompress and holler at folks after GoT, which was not only trash but fan servicey trash, but look, we all shared this cultural moment together. yay?

Some little things and then I have some separate things to cover.

Pirate Bae, I have no idea what this question mark meant in response to my first post - could you give me a real sentence or something to work with here?

Geno - I'm not going to rehash your continued whatever at Stu, but telling people not to talk to Stu/me hurts town as a whole in every scenario, because even if we were scum, it cuts down on our interactions, and that isn't the same as a player ignoring a player. It's removing a whole chunk of the game. Don't be a dingus. And flouncing off when it doesn't go your way is ridiculous. You are likely town, so get in here and town.

So lynch me if Ty/AB are scum, I'm the only one who made the main push to Kalor/Kits, everyone else seemed content staying on Ty/AB, moving to Ty/AB, or people like Kyan who just unvoted and froze.

no one else seemed to notice
I noticed the detective shit. I just didn't yell about it.

Scum has literally come into the thread with graphs and spreadsheets before. Vere adding some gifs to a medium to large sized post isn't a lot of effort, come on now.
this is true tho - I have rolled in with spreadsheets many a time as scum, and a dude at MU posted handwritten notes as scum.

Xbro is a contender too easily which means Reki might be putting on a better show than I gave them credit for.
Can you expand on this? I'm not loving Xbro myself but with so few posts and so little impact, I find it hard to say it's anything other than an amorphous feeling. I don't particularly like Reki's "shared command" question - that one seems a little put on, but I like the rest of what Reki's done so far.

Everything with the Pirate Bae claim situation is sketchy - including a hell of a lot of the responses to it. I missed reacting in time to people being "shocked" they were still alive. Also, Bae, I don't understand why you would tell us now you were only one shot. Why not bait the kill? If you got a check off last night that probably means scum would target you in the future. I don't really understand your approach to this at all.

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas

I've been trying to gather my thoughts on this day phase which is why I'm not really saying much. Probably going to go back and reread some stuff, but I feel like a lot of points being raised today would be solved with a Ty/AB flip. I'm just not sure if I want to go down the road of killing whoever had the next most votes again after how HoH turned out

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas

I've been trying to gather my thoughts on this day phase which is why I'm not really saying much. Probably going to go back and reread some stuff, but I feel like a lot of points being raised today would be solved with a Ty/AB flip. I'm just not sure if I want to go down the road of killing whoever had the next most votes again after how HoH turned out
Probably they would. But that's something that we can keep discussing while we see how things develop. It's not that you can't follow threads from previous days. It's that you have to reconsider and keep hunting while you do it and then assess whether or not you should pursue that or not.

Oct 25, 2017
Probably they would. But that's something that we can keep discussing while we see how things develop. It's not that you can't follow threads from previous days. It's that you have to reconsider and keep hunting while you do it and then assess whether or not you should pursue that or not.

Yeah, I'm not saying we shouldn't be discussing them. Like I think this day has been a lot more productive in terms of reads, and I'm seeing a lot of good points being raised that i didn't even think about.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Let's say Tybro is town as you now believe. What do you make of the voting that occurred at EOD?
Well, first we need to agree to pretend that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to reading votes, but as long as we agree to that:

If TyBro is Town then what does it matter really? Scum's votes could have been anywhere doing anything, the result wouldn't have mattered much to them. The swinging around can still be indecisive Town, right?

I think regardless, what you seem to want to do is analyze those last votes that rolled in on Ty, correct?

Looking at the timeline tool, the votes that came in on Kalor/Kits at EoD were from: Ty4on, Sorian, Fantomas, Verelios, Apollo, Absolutbro, Zippedpinhead, and Kyanrute.

I know that myself and Zipped are Town, and that yes Zipped was definitely going to vote wherever my vote was at. Read into me switching and him going there as well however you want.

Ty4on and AB went there out of self preservation.

This leaves me with Sorian, Verelios, Apollo, and Kyanrute. If I wanted to look in that group for Scum, regardless of the alignment of TyBro, Sorian and Kyan wouldn't be a bad start. Vere had his take on Kalor, which seemed fine to me, and Apollo followed there though she seemed to believe more in a SkyChuggs read if I remember right.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, some of the other things I wanted to pick back up:

The fuck?
I voted three times, all in the first few hours, twice for kits and not for any reason. Removed the vote because the scummiest train was bae

But fret not, I have feels today.

Speaking of, Dr. Monkey, how do you feel about Sorian today?
That's what I was saying. You had multiple votes throughout the day but didn't have one at EoD, which is what I wanted to ask about. How do you feel about Bae and the claim today? I hope we also hear from malus. In fact-

Pirate Bae - did y'all also discuss and agree on how to handle all this claim stuff?

Anyway, feps, as for my feelings on Sorian, I'm working on that. It's gonna take a minute.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Well, first we need to agree to pretend that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to reading votes, but as long as we agree to that:

If TyBro is Town then what does it matter really? Scum's votes could have been anywhere doing anything, the result wouldn't have mattered much to them. The swinging around can still be indecisive Town, right?

I think regardless, what you seem to want to do is analyze those last votes that rolled in on Ty, correct?

Looking at the timeline tool, the votes that came in on Kalor/Kits at EoD were from: Ty4on, Sorian, Fantomas, Verelios, Apollo, Absolutbro, Zippedpinhead, and Kyanrute.

I know that myself and Zipped are Town, and that yes Zipped was definitely going to vote wherever my vote was at. Read into me switching and him going there as well however you want.

Ty4on and AB went there out of self preservation.

This leaves me with Sorian, Verelios, Apollo, and Kyanrute. If I wanted to look in that group for Scum, regardless of the alignment of TyBro, Sorian and Kyan wouldn't be a bad start. Vere had his take on Kalor, which seemed fine to me, and Apollo followed there though she seemed to believe more in a SkyChuggs read if I remember right.
The bolded is more what I was looking for. If Tybro is town what were scum likely to have been doing? I would guess they would be a mix of indifferent and wanting to avoid the spotlight. I think Kyan is the one person that comes out looking worst of the votes just due to how indifferent he was about the entire affair. Reki gets a slight reduction as town in my mind due to casting a vote that looks to avoid the wagon that is about to flip, but I'm not sure scum would phrase a vote meant to avoid the spotlight in such a manner. Really the world in which all three of our leading wagons towards the end (Baelus, Tybro, Kitslor) are Town would be a pretty shit scenario for us. I'd probably just go back and reread Coolestbeat as the last scumread I have that felt like it had any weight to it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Why was Fran/Fando such a strange kill to some? They were pretty widely town read, people are saying it was an odd choice though. Just because of the soft claim from Bae? Roleblockers are fairly common for Scum.
Fando had a really fucking weird EoD. I had a whole section for him in my pretyped. It was one of the first threads I wanted to follow today, and despite Fran being relatively townread, Fando didn't seem to be as and his moves at EoD didn't particularly read town to me.

Fando hadn't voted at all prior to voting for TyBro, and then he expressed reluctance there:

Ah, a PR soft claim. That's par for the course for D1 I guess.

Unsure if this is the best lynch for information going forward, but I don't see many alternatives right now.

He had voted Ty earlier & had actually built up to it slowly over multiple posts, noting Ty hadn't voted, saying he wasn't opposed to the growing TyBro lynch, finally voting, and then waffling a little with the above post. But the way people were treating it, there was no way it would be any lower an info kill than any other? More info than some.

Then at EoD he called for a vote shuffle, but didn't say where to. He only ever really addressed feps otherwise, and that wasn't much, and vaguely gestured at a Brazil defense, but that part was NAI for him really.

So it's not super useful to try to analyze N1 kill - if PB and malus are telling the truth, it's likely scum skipped them and targeted elsewhere because protection. So scum would go elsewhere to get a more likely shot. And while Fran was pretty townread, he's also Fran and naturally kind of controversial. I just find it a weird kill. Not in the "this is really unexpected and it'll blow their minds!" type or even the widely townread type. Just weird.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Really the world in which all three of our leading wagons towards the end (Baelus, Tybro, Kitslor) are Town would be a pretty shit scenario for us.
I don't know why this would surprise you at all. It's happened on many a d1. I'm not saying it is or isn't happening here, just that if it is, it shouldn't be particularly shocking or shitty. Sometimes we go in circles on day one.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I will say that looking back, there are a handful of people involved in the last minute push from Tybro to Katsune who come out looking not great, which Fantomas cited up top. But all of that is predicated on Tybro being scum. So really, we can only proceed with that thought process if we're going to flip Tybro, and I dunno about all that.

It seemed at the time that things were pretty close, in a way that scum wouldn't let happen. And I'm not sure that there would be multiple scummates making a last minute push for the other team to save Tybro. I feel a lot of it was driven by typical indecision. For me, the Tybro push itself had come out of nowhere already.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The bolded is more what I was looking for. If Tybro is town what were scum likely to have been doing? I would guess they would be a mix of indifferent and wanting to avoid the spotlight. I think Kyan is the one person that comes out looking worst of the votes just due to how indifferent he was about the entire affair. Reki gets a slight reduction as town in my mind due to casting a vote that looks to avoid the wagon that is about to flip, but I'm not sure scum would phrase a vote meant to avoid the spotlight in such a manner. Really the world in which all three of our leading wagons towards the end (Baelus, Tybro, Kitslor) are Town would be a pretty shit scenario for us. I'd probably just go back and reread Coolestbeat as the last scumread I have that felt like it had any weight to it.
The bolded is my worry, yeah.

That is why I'm trying to reassess more here today though by looking at more active posters, something I don't usually find myself doing this early.

CoolestBeat is another fallback read for me though if I'm looking outside those wagons, I think I mentioned them in my first post today, I'd probably need to examine them again to figure out where my feelings are there exactly.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's our world.
Maybe. It's not impossible, but I still think the vote swell for kitslor is a wild turn of events if Tybro is town. I don't think I've ever seen that big of a run of votes to vote out a townie over a different townie. Usually if there's that kind of movement there's reason. Hopefully Ty gets replaced and they give us something to work with, because so far I just don't see any reason to town read them given his play D1 and the votes.

Fando had a really fucking weird EoD. I had a whole section for him in my pretyped. It was one of the first threads I wanted to follow today, and despite Fran being relatively townread, Fando didn't seem to be as and his moves at EoD didn't particularly read town to me.

Fando hadn't voted at all prior to voting for TyBro, and then he expressed reluctance there:

He had voted Ty earlier & had actually built up to it slowly over multiple posts, noting Ty hadn't voted, saying he wasn't opposed to the growing TyBro lynch, finally voting, and then waffling a little with the above post. But the way people were treating it, there was no way it would be any lower an info kill than any other? More info than some.

Then at EoD he called for a vote shuffle, but didn't say where to. He only ever really addressed feps otherwise, and that wasn't much, and vaguely gestured at a Brazil defense, but that part was NAI for him really.

So it's not super useful to try to analyze N1 kill - if PB and malus are telling the truth, it's likely scum skipped them and targeted elsewhere because protection. So scum would go elsewhere to get a more likely shot. And while Fran was pretty townread, he's also Fran and naturally kind of controversial. I just find it a weird kill. Not in the "this is really unexpected and it'll blow their minds!" type or even the widely townread type. Just weird.
Who knows. Maybe all they needed was Fran being townread and active to land on that kill. Maybe they RNGed it. Trying to analyze night kills always seems like a WIFOM nightmare to me.

Oct 25, 2017
I will say that looking back, there are a handful of people involved in the last minute push from Tybro to Katsune who come out looking not great, which Fantomas cited up top. But all of that is predicated on Tybro being scum. So really, we can only proceed with that thought process if we're going to flip Tybro, and I dunno about all that.

Yeah, it's a weird situation. If Tybro comes up as town then a good bit of these theories fall apart, but I'm just not super convinced that he's scum as of right now.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe it's just that I had such a hard Town lean going on Fran that when I saw him turn up dead I was just like "yeah that makes sense" so it was weird hearing all these people who seemed surprised. But yeah, when you spell it out that way, I guess it isn't as obvious as it might have seemed to me.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why this would surprise you at all. It's happened on many a d1. I'm not saying it is or isn't happening here, just that if it is, it shouldn't be particularly shocking or shitty. Sometimes we go in circles on day one.
Having three town wagons isn't surprising. Having three town wagons and one of them come from way behind to win out is the part that's strange to me. When scum aren't in contention for a lynch we usually see stagnation, not that kind of 8-1 vote run or whatever it was we saw.

The bolded is my worry, yeah.

That is why I'm trying to reassess more here today though by looking at more active posters, something I don't usually find myself doing this early.

CoolestBeat is another fallback read for me though if I'm looking outside those wagons, I think I mentioned them in my first post today, I'd probably need to examine them again to figure out where my feelings are there exactly.
I'm surprised to see you feeling down on that boat after your defense of z-beat D1.

Oct 25, 2017
As of now, I'm town reading the CoolestBeat team. That didn't really seem like the usual gambit from Coolest so I'm kind of inclined to believe him. That team didn't really gain anything by bringing up the letter. He could still be scum while doing something like that, but as of now I won't be voting there.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
As of now, I'm town reading the CoolestBeat team. That didn't really seem like the usual gambit from Coolest so I'm kind of inclined to believe him. That team didn't really gain anything by bringing up the letter. He could still be scum while doing something like that, but as of now I won't be voting there.
How would them telling the truth have any affect on your thoughts? If they did receive the message then claiming it is the sensible thing regardless of alignment since someone else already knows they received it lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised to see you feeling down on that boat after your defense of z-beat D1.
I was never really defending him though, I was moreso arguing that your way of going after him seemed scummy to me, so if anything that gave me pause for a bit but I never really had many townish things to say about those two, they were pretty much always in my consideration pile. Maybe not for D1 just because Z-Beat's my buddy and I wanted to play more than one day with him, but still.

Oct 25, 2017
How would them telling the truth have any affect on your thoughts? If they did receive the message then claiming it is the sensible thing regardless of alignment since someone else already knows they received it lol

That's kind of what I'm saying. He could be faking it, but his reaction to it just seemed genuine to me. Obviously he still could be scum, but at this moment I don't think he is.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
who do you think fran would've shot today?
Probably Tybro or Coolestbeat. I don't think he would shoot the claimed cop and he was pretty firm about wanting one of those three boats gone yesterday. Fando was a bit more nebulous with his thoughts though so it's hard to say how that would impact the decision.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
By the way, probably hard to figure out right now without another to corroborate it, but what would even be the implication of that letter? Is something going to happen to CoolestSpot and Z-Beats this day phase? Are the mail's contents customized? Weird.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
That's kind of what I'm saying. He could be faking it, but his reaction to it just seemed genuine to me. Obviously he still could be scum, but at this moment I don't think he is.
But...he could be scum and be telling the truth about the message. I'm not sure if I'm missing something here unless you're just saying you think scum Coolest would lie about receiving it just for the sake of it? Which..I mean it is Coolest, but technically Z-Beat was the one that started revealing the info.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I too want to know more about the letter. So the image generator and spoiler text - is that the real text from the letter? Or was that a joke?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that really tells me anything about their alignment though. They claim to have received a message of some kind, right? They don't have anything to lose by bringing that up as any alignment, would they?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
But...he could be scum and be telling the truth about the message. I'm not sure if I'm missing something here unless you're just saying you think scum Coolest would lie about receiving it just for the sake of it? Which..I mean it is Coolest, but technically Z-Beat was the one that started revealing the info.
To be fair, the letter explicitly talks about how they're both apparently in the scum team, and how they'll be voted out today. If I were scum, I don't know that I'd care to share it at all.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't know if they were being serious about what was in the letter or not, did Z-Beat corroborate that? I'll have to go back and check.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that really tells me anything about their alignment though. They claim to have received a message of some kind, right? They don't have anything to lose by bringing that up as any alignment, would they?
Yep. Agreed here and with Natiko.

To be fair, the letter explicitly talks about how they're both apparently in the scum team, and how they'll be voted out today. If I were scum, I don't know that I'd care to share it at all.
What do they lose by sharing it? By sharing it, they look transparent and open. In fact, spreading the reveal out a bit seemed weird to me, but who knows if that really means anything. It's hard to get a fix on where their heads are at right now.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Just getting caught up.

Right now, the biggest thing that is confusing me is why Pirate Bae is being so elusive about the result of her team's check last night. She has eluded to something strange going on, but hasn't given any clear details. It feels like she is stalling for someone else to speak up, but I am not sure why someone else would. I really wish Malus would weigh in with a different viewpoint.

I do think that it is entirely possible that every one of the vote leaders yesterday was town. My gut says that scum wasn't behind the wild vote swing at the last minute. That seems too fast and brazen to be a scum plot. If anything, scum might have had a hand in shaping the leading votes earlier, and sat back when they had established a safe position for themselves. The last minute vote rush was the result of going into the last few minutes with only 7 or so votes on the leader in a 30+ player game.

Oct 25, 2017

I guess it's kind of more then just that. He's playing more how I'm used to him playing today. He spent most of yesterday just kind of shit posting, and while he hasn't done much there's been a few post here that's made me think he's engaged. And again, I'm not saying he's town. That's a place where I would revisit depending on how the game goes, but for now that team is lower on the list of teams I would vote for then they were previously.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Just getting caught up.

Right now, the biggest thing that is confusing me is why Pirate Bae is being so elusive about the result of her team's check last night. She has eluded to something strange going on, but hasn't given any clear details. It feels like she is stalling for someone else to speak up, but I am not sure why someone else would. I really wish Malus would weigh in with a different viewpoint.

I do think that it is entirely possible that every one of the vote leaders yesterday was town. My gut says that scum wasn't behind the wild vote swing at the last minute. That seems too fast and brazen to be a scum plot. If anything, scum might have had a hand in shaping the leading votes earlier, and sat back when they had established a safe position for themselves. The last minute vote rush was the result of going into the last few minutes with only 7 or so votes on the leader in a 30+ player game.
I think this is an interesting take, but I don't know that we know enough to say either way or that it couldn't be a mix of both. I expect at least SOME scum moved after the claim by PB and malus if they're telling the truth.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
What do they lose by sharing it? By sharing it, they look transparent and open. In fact, spreading the reveal out a bit seemed weird to me, but who knows if that really means anything. It's hard to get a fix on where their heads are at right now.
Well, I guess what they potentially have to lose is TBD. Depending on what it entails, it could prove detrimental for scum to say that they got it. We don't know the alignment of the ones who apparently sent it, too.

Oct 25, 2017
Ditto what my Sky friend said about Bae. I'm not a huge fan of how that's being played here. If she up and dies then we just have no idea what her green check was and it's all just pointless.