• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
but for now that team is lower on the list of teams I would vote for then they were previously.
Have you shared that list today yet, btw? Genuinely curious, I just haven't gone back to check if I missed it and/or forgot.

-----

And also yes, add me to the list of people who think Bae/Malus should probably just give us the green check if they have it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta go to bed. I still have a bunch of tabs open and half-written posts to finish but it's almost 2 and I have to be up early.

Oct 25, 2017
Just as with saying they were only one-shot, which, why, she also complicated it by indicated they had a PR. We didn't need that. We need need to know if something happened. I'm super confused by all of this, tbh.

Yeah, I didn't get it either. Just be all "So and so is town" and then we could move on with not killing so and so. Now it's even more of a mess

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I think this is an interesting take, but I don't know that we know enough to say either way or that it couldn't be a mix of both. I expect at least SOME scum moved after the claim by PB and malus if they're telling the truth.
To be clear, I'm not ruling out the possibility that Absolutebro is scum. However, the case against his boat came pretty late into a day that spent most of the day arguing about kitsunelaine and Stuart444. Even then, the vote mostly defaulted to team Tybro after Pirate Bae and Malus made their soft claim.

So, town had a target, but then the claim happens and throws things into confusion. The biggest vote leader afterwards in team Tybro, but town gets cold feet on that. Thus, a bunch of players vote for the more heavily talked about kitsunelaine and kalor.

If scum had a role in all of that, there are three places where I can see it happening:
1) In choosing the vote leaders earlier in the day before votes settled.
2) Pirate Bae and Malus are scum and made a claim out of desperation.
3) Sorian is scum who swung the vote to protect team Tybro.

That order is in roughly the order I considet likely.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
To be clear, I'm not ruling out the possibility that Absolutebro is scum. However, the case against his boat came pretty late into a day that spent most of the day arguing about kitsunelaine and Stuart444. Even then, the vote mostly defaulted to team Tybro after Pirate Bae and Malus made their soft claim.

So, town had a target, but then the claim happens and throws things into confusion. The biggest vote leader afterwards in team Tybro, but town gets cold feet on that. Thus, a bunch of players vote for the more heavily talked about kitsunelaine and kalor.

If scum had a role in all of that, there are three places where I can see it happening:
1) In choosing the vote leaders earlier in the day before votes settled.
2) Pirate Bae and Malus are scum and made a claim out of desperation.
3) Sorian is scum who swung the vote to protect team Tybro.

That order is in roughly the order I considet likely.
real quick, before I go to bed, let me expand on these:

1. This works well for Katsune and Tybro, especially maybe the latter - there were rumblings there before votes really happened, as I recall, whereas Katsune waxed and waned. Pirate malus felt a little more organic at the time, though some votes piled up there before the claim that might have been engineered; I'd have to go look and I am going to bed for sure after this. Digging in on vote movement across all throughout through the day may be useful. There did seem to be some nagging weirdness as it was all happening (earlier votes, say before and up to the claim) that may be more visible now.
2. sure, possible
3. Sorian may be scum who did this for the "I told you they were town" later. They don't have to be scum in this scenario.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Though, addendum... scum doesn't always plan votes as much as we assume they plan votes. so there may be plenty of scum sloppiness there too which will throw off analysis. Sometimes people are voting and then they realize they've stacked or the last 1-2 people are like shit, now what because they don't want to stack.

Oct 25, 2017
Vere and Apollo: still feel town to me. I was already leaning on them yesterday and I liked that big ol' post from Vere. Seemed pretty well thought out. Could be scum faking it obviously, but I was town reading them before and this hasn't changed

Ty and AB: Still not sure about these two. I'm less sure that they're scum, but they're not close to being town. I hate info killing, but if we were going to info kill, this would be the place to do it.

Sorian and B-Dubs: Less sure about them. Already pointed out that the push for Kalor and Kitsune could be scum, and I really wasn't a fan of Sorian's "Kill them and if they're scum, kill me." post. There was something weirdly confident about it that I wasn't a fan of. I've been kicking around an idea of a world where TyBro was town, but a scum Sorian just decided to make EoD messy to make today also a mess.

Natiko and Terra: I've liked most of Terra's post today, but there was a Natiko (At least I think it was Natiko. If I'm wrong correct me) that kind of stuck out to me as weird where he said something along the lines that HoH had a smaller scum team then this and we couldn't use that game as an example because this game doesn't. My mind at this point kind of went to "But how do you know that? We didn't know in HoH that we were dealing with a scum team of that size." I'm going to be straight here though, this is super flimsy and Natiko easily could of just assumed it was a normal size scum team and most likely he would be right. Just something that I noticed.

Bae and Malus: Don't like how Bae has been handling today. Want to hear more from them before I make up my mind here.

Monkey and Stuart: Less sure about these two today, but I'm still town reading them. I've liked Monkey's post, but she's quite good at this game and could be faking that. That being said there was a brief moment where I felt like me, Stuart, and Coolest mind melded and that felt very similar to Brexit 2 which I was a fan of.

Brazil and Flux: I've liked their posts today. Don't have anymore to add really. I'm still leaning town here.

Rac and VA: Still a big ol' null from me here.

Geno and Sparks: Playing how I expect. Probably town.

Coolest and Beat: I've gone over them already. Leaning town.

Xbro and Reki: These two have slid pretty far down my town read list into null with a slight scum lean. I can't even remember anything Xbro has posted, but that Reki post at EoD was weird.

Stan and Pandas: Null here. Want to hear more from them.

Fanto and Zipped: I'm not sure if I'm ready to venture into scum Fanto world yet, but I thought that post from Vere was really thought out and I am considering it. I've liked Fanto's post so far, but nothing in there would surprise me coming from someone who was scum.

Kyan and Donna: Slight scum lean. Still haven't seen much from Donna, but that post from Kyaa during EoD is fishy. Would look into them more depending on where Ty and AB flipped.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I lied. One more thing. I don't think Sorian answered this earlier, but maybe I missed it (or maybe you slant answered in the post about Fanto and the cool thing):

Sorian, why did you offer to not vote Brazil today if he voted as you wanted if you scumread him? This was part of your peer pressure at all costs?

I won't vote for you tomorrow at all if you switch to Kalor and Kits. Selling out to fix a vote for once.

Why? Especially when you reiterated it today:

A part of the mislynch by necessity. I would have rather you killed Monkey/Stu or Brazil/Flux as a lesser choice. Let's not pretend I cared much for the Kits/Kalor vote, it was just the only realistic counter to AB/Ty who I found to be obvious.

Why is putting off your scumread less important than preserving one town team? Or do you not actually scumread him?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm weirdly still awake for now so if anyone is around to chat, I'll be up for a bit.
Vere and Apollo: still feel town to me. I was already leaning on them yesterday and I liked that big ol' post from Vere. Seemed pretty well thought out. Could be scum faking it obviously, but I was town reading them before and this hasn't changed

Ty and AB: Still not sure about these two. I'm less sure that they're scum, but they're not close to being town. I hate info killing, but if we were going to info kill, this would be the place to do it.

Sorian and B-Dubs: Less sure about them. Already pointed out that the push for Kalor and Kitsune could be scum, and I really wasn't a fan of Sorian's "Kill them and if they're scum, kill me." post. There was something weirdly confident about it that I wasn't a fan of. I've been kicking around an idea of a world where TyBro was town, but a scum Sorian just decided to make EoD messy to make today also a mess.

Natiko and Terra: I've liked most of Terra's post today, but there was a Natiko (At least I think it was Natiko. If I'm wrong correct me) that kind of stuck out to me as weird where he said something along the lines that HoH had a smaller scum team then this and we couldn't use that game as an example because this game doesn't. My mind at this point kind of went to "But how do you know that? We didn't know in HoH that we were dealing with a scum team of that size." I'm going to be straight here though, this is super flimsy and Natiko easily could of just assumed it was a normal size scum team and most likely he would be right. Just something that I noticed.

Bae and Malus: Don't like how Bae has been handling today. Want to hear more from them before I make up my mind here.

Monkey and Stuart: Less sure about these two today, but I'm still town reading them. I've liked Monkey's post, but she's quite good at this game and could be faking that. That being said there was a brief moment where I felt like me, Stuart, and Coolest mind melded and that felt very similar to Brexit 2 which I was a fan of.

Brazil and Flux: I've liked their posts today. Don't have anymore to add really. I'm still leaning town here.

Rac and VA: Still a big ol' null from me here.

Geno and Sparks: Playing how I expect. Probably town.

Coolest and Beat: I've gone over them already. Leaning town.

Xbro and Reki: These two have slid pretty far down my town read list into null with a slight scum lean. I can't even remember anything Xbro has posted, but that Reki post at EoD was weird.

Stan and Pandas: Null here. Want to hear more from them.

Fanto and Zipped: I'm not sure if I'm ready to venture into scum Fanto world yet, but I thought that post from Vere was really thought out and I am considering it. I've liked Fanto's post so far, but nothing in there would surprise me coming from someone who was scum.

Kyan and Donna: Slight scum lean. Still haven't seen much from Donna, but that post from Kyaa during EoD is fishy. Would look into them more depending on where Ty and AB flipped.
Thanks. Who would you rate as your top suspects right now do you think? From what I can tell, probably Sorian/B-Dubs and Ty/AB based on your thoughts? Also I haven't really felt too bad about Xbro or Reki personally, is there anything in specific there besides Reki's post at EoD? And also also, I know you said you don't have much more to add, but is there anything particular about Brazil and Flux that makes you feel good about them so far today? I feel like I could use a reread on both of them tbh.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. Who would you rate as your top suspects right now do you think? From what I can tell, probably Sorian/B-Dubs and Ty/AB based on your thoughts? Also I haven't really felt too bad about Xbro or Reki personally, is there anything in specific there besides Reki's post at EoD? And also also, I know you said you don't have much more to add, but is there anything particular about Brazil and Flux that makes you feel good about them so far today? I feel like I could use a reread on both of them tbh.

SorianDubs, Tybro, Xbro and Reki, and Bae and Malus (Depending on how they respond) are probably my top.

There really isn't much there aside from that post, but that's almost more concerning. I'm willing to give Reki a bit of leeway because they're new and all, but I just keep remembering being in Malus's first game, and dude rolled scum and made it all the way to end of the game because we were giving them some leeway because they were new. Again, there's not much to go off of because there's not much there, but I really want to hear more from them today.

Flux feels like he's reaching a lot of the same conclusions I did while Brazil has been looking through some of the votes and hitting on some points involving Sorian that I hadn't really thought of. I like both of them so far.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Quick morning thoughts after glancing through:

- three way town thing not impossible, someone said votes were moving though, I guess that warrants checking
- bae is doing what-was-that-game+ with her avoidance and weird connections / whatever is going on there, malus pls save yourselves
- to continue on bae, did she comment on the whole breadcrumbs thing?
- what else what else: kyaaa?
- oh a coolest thing oh no if yummy vendor why target coolest? dank may-mays, ofc, but shiiit.

More coherent nonsense later.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
SorianDubs, Tybro, Xbro and Reki, and Bae and Malus (Depending on how they respond) are probably my top.

There really isn't much there aside from that post, but that's almost more concerning. I'm willing to give Reki a bit of leeway because they're new and all, but I just keep remembering being in Malus's first game, and dude rolled scum and made it all the way to end of the game because we were giving them some leeway because they were new. Again, there's not much to go off of because there's not much there, but I really want to hear more from them today.

Flux feels like he's reaching a lot of the same conclusions I did while Brazil has been looking through some of the votes and hitting on some points involving Sorian that I hadn't really thought of. I like both of them so far.
Ahh Conspiracy, I feel like it gets brought up in every game lol. But yeah, definitely a good point, never underestimate the possibility of newbie Scum, Malus has taught us this.

And then yeah I just looked back on Brazil's posts from today. The shade thrown at Stu was interesting, so I'd kind of like to hear more about his Scum read on that pair since he said he thought Monkey was being weird too.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the late arrival, between GoT work and the pages to catch on its all been a bit of a blur, still at work but theres a few things i can chime in on.
Ignoring a player makes them more frustrated at you which raises the chances of them rolling over or answering a question wrong. It is a valid strategy.
Has this ever really worked? In my experience just blanked upsetting people just makes them harder to read as indignation is pretty NAI.
dId8gZN.jpg

You two are on the scum team, huh? We'll pour one out for you when town kills you tomorrow.
So what im getting here is the best way to prevent the prophecy coming true is to lunch you now, right?
Ok I'm out of here, I completed my 10 posts, might come back before day 3 or might not.
Is it hilarious to anyone else that geno made this whole argument for deliberately upsetting people only to run away when coolest did the same to him?
Oh, just noticed I voted AB wrong. But to hell with it, I don't know what Sorian's MO is right now, but it's not reading to me as "playing for the good of town" whatsoever. He seems off on his own, and unless he knows more than he's letting on because of his role, I cannot logically make sense of several of his actions.

[highlihgt]Vote: Sorian[/highlight] (pls don't mess up this time)
B-Dubs I really need to hear more from you man, I'm just getting nothing from you, and Sorian is way too hard for me to comprehend.

TheChuggernaut I feel like you haven't really said a whole lot yet today, you got anything?

flatearthpandas and Stantastic would really like to hear your thoughts once the timezone is in the correct position for y'all, feel like there hasn't been much movement from you two.

Kyanrute same goes for you, I always like hearing some Kyaaa thoughts.
Well firstly i can say i share suspocion over the sudden surge in votes at the end of D1, mostly due to how i just really dont see much reason given for why votes went to them.

Also i find myself sharing Terras observation about sorian above.

Ill be reading nack on both these points when im back home and have actual time to play.

Oct 26, 2017
That's what I was saying. You had multiple votes throughout the day but didn't have one at EoD, which is what I wanted to ask about. How do you feel about Bae and the claim today?
As things started swinging to Kits I hopped off because it wasn't a serious vote. Stan was on Abs but we haven't really been talking and tbh i don't remember why he even voted there anyway. For me, didn't have any real feelings for any of the possibilities so didn't put down another vote. Sorian's push did not seem believable to me. The idea of shaking up a content lynch is fine but don't think it was really earned when he started it.

The thing is, these wild shifts are not going to be full scum team maneuvers. They usually depend on shook town jumping aboard and town can do it by themselves. Team abs is our best info lynch right now it seems but I don't think that needs to be the play. We've got a lot of actual scum, so it's easier for them to push things. I still need to put together my spread sheet for day one, guess i should do that now and get back.

No idea what Bae is trying to accomplish. It's weird and I wouldn't care if her team was voted out today.

Oct 26, 2017
Just made the sheet (fucking hell, I need to buy a new computer, took way too goddamn long)

Haven't looked as closely as I want yet, but first impression is that there are zero confirmed town on the Kits train. Plausible reason for the Frandorin NK. Leaves everyone on the train as possible suspects. Which is interesting.

Oct 27, 2017
You people are too much rn

Excellent point made about Pirate Bae still being alive and her playing fast and loose with her roles.

So far scumlist goes:

Dr.Stu
SkyChugs
Reiki and who ever they're partnered with
Pirate Bolus

There's probably more also another excellent point made about the sudden bandwagoning of kits, so Sorian/ B Dubs are suspicious af and I'm probably of the thought that hammering him on day one wouldn't been that terrible an idea imho

Anywho back to sleep

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So how on earth is it surprising that piratemalus are still alive?
They softclaimed PR, meaning they are by far the most likely to be protected during the night, no shit scum wont waste a shot like that, especially when they dont even know what the PR is yet.

If it keeps up over several days it may get suspect (less so if its true they are a 1-shot) but 1 night isnt surprising in the least and i have a hard time believeing anyone arguing it is is genuine.

As for how they are playing coy with thier cheeck, i cant say i approve but they have said that thier mysterious collaborators can identify the green check if they dies so i dont see why people are still fretting over that scenrio unless they just think its a straight up lie, which i cant say i have seen any reasoning on.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I hope we also hear from malus. In fact-

Pirate Bae - did y'all also discuss and agree on how to handle all this claim stuff?
We didn't really have a chance to discuss the claim stuff in our private chat.

Anyway I'm just going to come clear since there: We checked TyBro and the check was green.

On another note, we kind of have a firefighting exercise at work here, so I won't be very active today (Sorry Pirate Bae to leave you to clean up the mess). Hopefully tomorrow (as in: in 20-24 hours) will be better.

Oct 26, 2017
The other teams not on the lynch:

Stantastic and flatearthpandasa
Xbro and Reki
Geno and Funky Dude Sparks
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
rac and Vincent Alexander

Not saying there's significance, but just of note

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Good morning!

A small warning that I have had some issues already with my laptop in relation to my internet connection while trying to type out this post. Hoping I can sort it out soon so I can catch up on what I missed last night.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Given that we had a TvTvT I guess the vote shenanigans at day end were mostly town being antsy. I think I'd rather look into those voting outside the wagons or those that had already parked their vote before.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Given that we had a TvTvT I guess the vote shenanigans at day end were mostly town being antsy. I think I'd rather look into those voting outside the wagons or those that had already parked their vote before.
With this clarification, can you explain, then, what your partner was talking about when she said that something happened to your group "and it felt towny"? How would you know that if you were a cop?

And could you also explain how you're not dead and not roleblocked?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Catch up wasn't as bad as I expected but y'all really took the thread in a lot of different directions. Sorry it took me so long. Had to decompress and holler at folks after GoT, which was not only trash but fan servicey trash, but look, we all shared this cultural moment together. yay?

Some little things and then I have some separate things to cover.

Pirate Bae, I have no idea what this question mark meant in response to my first post - could you give me a real sentence or something to work with here?

Geno - I'm not going to rehash your continued whatever at Stu, but telling people not to talk to Stu/me hurts town as a whole in every scenario, because even if we were scum, it cuts down on our interactions, and that isn't the same as a player ignoring a player. It's removing a whole chunk of the game. Don't be a dingus. And flouncing off when it doesn't go your way is ridiculous. You are likely town, so get in here and town.

I noticed the detective shit. I just didn't yell about it.

this is true tho - I have rolled in with spreadsheets many a time as scum, and a dude at MU posted handwritten notes as scum.

Can you expand on this? I'm not loving Xbro myself but with so few posts and so little impact, I find it hard to say it's anything other than an amorphous feeling. I don't particularly like Reki's "shared command" question - that one seems a little put on, but I like the rest of what Reki's done so far.

Everything with the Pirate Bae claim situation is sketchy - including a hell of a lot of the responses to it. I missed reacting in time to people being "shocked" they were still alive. Also, Bae, I don't understand why you would tell us now you were only one shot. Why not bait the kill? If you got a check off last night that probably means scum would target you in the future. I don't really understand your approach to this at all.

What is there to expand on? Xbro has done a lot of nothing this game and his vote on TyBro didn't exactly have a lot of force behind it but it did stick. Reki was getting a pass from me for a couple really good posts that have mostly fizzled off and now I'm wondering how much of the new person crutch is being leaned on.

Oh, I lied. One more thing. I don't think Sorian answered this earlier, but maybe I missed it (or maybe you slant answered in the post about Fanto and the cool thing):

Sorian, why did you offer to not vote Brazil today if he voted as you wanted if you scumread him? This was part of your peer pressure at all costs?

Why? Especially when you reiterated it today:

Why is putting off your scumread less important than preserving one town team? Or do you not actually scumread him?

You don't actually believe I'd honor a deal do you? This is a weird hang up to ask about twice when it already got answered.

Anyway I'm just going to come clear since there: We checked TyBro and the check was green.

On another note, we kind of have a firefighting exercise at work here, so I won't be very active today (Sorry Pirate Bae to leave you to clean up the mess). Hopefully tomorrow (as in: in 20-24 hours) will be better.

Scum collectively put their hands up in frustration. FEP and Natiko especially since they can't keep beating the dead horse of "no way it was a town 3-way!!!!!"

That said, I'm going to be annoyed if this was bullshit, I don't get why Bae bes coy about this.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
With this clarification, can you explain, then, what your partner was talking about when she said that something happened to your group "and it felt towny"? How would you know that if you were a cop?

And could you also explain how you're not dead and not roleblocked?
Well to be honest, to me it didn't feel towny at all. I'll have to discuss with Pirate Bae if we should reveal more about what happened to our boat since she was affected in a different way than I was. Also I don't understand what us being a cop has to do with how things feel?

No scum team will go for the sole claimed role when there is the possibility of a protective role unless they have a strong kill. Why we were not role blocked I don't know, maybe scum doesn't have a roleblocker or they saw other bread crumbs.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
back, breakfasted, caffeined, raring to gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm going to side eye it until there's some amount of proof that she's telling the truth. It would be different if we didn't know she had pulled this exact move as scum before. It's not a 'today' problem though.
Fair. I was more trying to explain why it wasn't weird to me. You weren't the only one who commented on it, but I grabbed your post.

You two are on the scum team, huh? We'll pour one out for you when town kills you tomorrow.
Messenger. Unless there's a day cop, who is ALSO a messenger, it seems like someone just firing blind. Could be a recruitment thing or a lost scum thing (like in Star Wars).
<HUGE AMOUNTS OF STUFF SNIPPED>
1450705397189.gif

So what's going on here? Is it something more than just coincidence, something clandestine, scummy and sinister?

The verdict is out. There is a relation!
We'll see just what kind as the day goes on.

Next on the list is person of interest #2 Flux, formally called FluxWaveZ.
This is a huge post to essentially say nothing. "Hey, there might be something here! There might also not be, and we'll need to keep going to see but hey, look!"

posting and continuing since trying to add quotes is messing up

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Natiko and Terra: I've liked most of Terra's post today, but there was a Natiko (At least I think it was Natiko. If I'm wrong correct me) that kind of stuck out to me as weird where he said something along the lines that HoH had a smaller scum team then this and we couldn't use that game as an example because this game doesn't. My mind at this point kind of went to "But how do you know that? We didn't know in HoH that we were dealing with a scum team of that size."
Don't really want to call this a catch since HoH was a weird game but not a bad line of thinking, either.
Can you share which conclusions Flux has reached now that you've liked? I feel like Flux has been kind of general. I'm just curious which things you're vibing on.

Back in a bit, have some morning stuff to take care of, then I'll finish the stuff I didn't finish up last night.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
(At least I think it was Natiko. If I'm wrong correct me) that kind of stuck out to me as weird where he said something along the lines that HoH had a smaller scum team then this and we couldn't use that game as an example because this game doesn't. My mind at this point kind of went to "But how do you know that? We didn't know in HoH that we were dealing with a scum team of that size." I'm going to be straight here though, this is super flimsy and Natiko easily could of just assumed it was a normal size scum team and most likely he would be right.
Pretty sure this was me, not Natiko, fwiw.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Unvote

That makes me feel better about all the late kitslor voters with the exception of kyan. Rekibro slip down the list. I need to go back now and look at those that were around near day end and chose to stay on the sidelines.

I thought you just said they were not as comparable because the game was bastard? Ah well. Either way it's highly unlikely this game is similar regardless.
You're not crazy - I mentioned HoH being different when talking about Sorian's behavior compared to this game so that's probably what you're both thinking of.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So then your point was just that it was annoying or that it was suspect that she was coy? We don't live in your head, Sorian.

?

Her entire claim has been suspect due to how she did it, I am believing her because that is the smart game move at this time but I am going to be annoyed if she is lying. I've said all that already, you don't need to live in my head.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017

Dunno how I skipped this. Dunno if I believe you either, since alignment cop isn't exactly hard for scum to fake.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I thought you just said they were not as comparable because the game was bastard? Ah well. Either way it's highly unlikely this game is similar regardless.
I mean, I think I commented on both the small scum team and the bastard nature of the game. Possible Natiko said something along the same lines, but my comment on HoH was both to TheChuggernaut directly and a subject of debate with Brazil later that day.

fake edit:

You're not crazy - I mentioned HoH being different when talking about Sorian's behavior compared to this game so that's probably what you're both thinking of.
well then

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to just roll with the Pirate malus claim/green check because sus as the whole thing went down, no reason not to at this point, and when I moved off them yesterday, accepting that they are PR until proven wrong was part of the reason I left my vote where it was when things started moving around. That gives us then, with essentially 15 "players" (teams), maybe 3-4 scum (teams) and 2 (teams) we can file off as town unless something changes. Which, meh, is kinda where we were anyway with Tybro looking very town regardless.

Some of our quieter teams/people are going to need to step out of the spotlight today and contribute more-
Reki
Xbro
rac
Vincent Alexander
B-Dubs
Z-Beat
empressdonna (hope your laptop is behaving)

I know there's shit going on but we need to get a fix on you. Game feels big but it will get smaller quickly and we need more than just the same voices working through this.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Good morning.

I see Malus provided us with the green check on Ty/AB. That's good enough for me for today.

So with that confirming the Town 3-way yesterday, I suppose the surge of votes at EoD was not scum coordination, and their votes could have been anywhere doing anything because the outcome mattered not to them.

I might try to take a peek and see if I can spot any votes in particular that seemed weird or uneasy to me. I still find Z-Beat's completely off-wagon vote on Apollo/Vere to be hella strange for example.