• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to M/S Bearlove for the annual meeting of Bears of Love! We are all here to share our lovely experiences of love, happiness and...

What's that? There are EVIL BEARS on board, who hate love?

This simply cannot be!

Bears of Love! We must unite, and defeat all Evil Bears before it is too late! The Dignity of Bearkind and Love is at stake!

It's time for...

moic99Z.png

Gamerunner: The Bear
Playercount: 34
Game Type: Unusual (Pair Game)
Phase Lengths: Hecht Rhythm

!player_list
[he/him] Kalor - BST
[she/her] Kitsunelaine - GMT+12
[he/him] Verelios - EST
[she/her] Apollo - EST
[he/him] Ty4on - CEST
[he/him] absolutbro - EDT
[they/them] Sorian - PST
[he/him] B-Dubs - EST
[he/him] Fran - GMT-3
[he/him] Fandorin - GMT-3
[he/him] Natiko - EST
[he/him] Terraforce - EST
[she/her] Pirate Bae - MST
[he/him] malus - UTC+2
[she/her] Dr. Monkey - MST
[he/him] Stuart444 - BST
[he/him] Brazil - GMT-3
[he/him] FluxWaveZ - EST
[he/him] rac - EST
[he/him] Vincent Alexander - CST
[he/him] Geno - UTC
[he/him] Funky Dude Sparks - CDT
[he/him] CoolestSpot - EST
[he/him] Z-Beat - PST
[he/him] SkyOdin - PST
[he/him] TheChuggernaut - CST
[he/him] Xbro - MST
[they/them] Reki - UTC-4
[he/him] Stantastic - GMT+12
[he/him] flatearthpandas - GMT+9
[he/him] Zippedpinhead - CDT
[he/him] Fantomas - CDT
[he/him] Kyanrute - UTC+3
[she/her] empressdonna - BST
!player_list

!pair_list
Kalor and Kitsunelaine
Verelios and Apollo
Ty4on and absolutbro
Sorian and B-Dubs
Fran and Fandorin
Natiko and Terraforce
Pirate Bae and Malus
Dr. Monkey and Stuart444
Brazil and FluxWaveZ
rac and Vincent Alexander
Geno and Funky Dude Sparks
CoolestSpot and Z-Beat
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Xbro and Reki
Stantastic and flatearthpandas
Zippedpinhead and Fantomas
Kyanrute and empressdonna
!pair_list

Generic Role PM:
Welcome to the M/S Bearlove, the ultimate Love Boat full of Lovely Bears! You and your partnerbear have arrived here to have fun and spread the word of love! However, it seems that some evil bears have invaded the ship. They have to be stopped, in the name of love!

You are __________, and you are partnered with __________ who is ____________.

You two are aligned with The Love Bears (that means TOWN)

The two of you are An Ordinary Pair of Bears. You do not have any special powers, but you both can vote!

Also as a pair, you two have a private Lovers Chat in Outer Mafia. Remember, that if one of you dies, your partner will die with you.

Your Chat is here:

Game thread is here:

You will win, if all threats against the Love Bears are defeated.

Generic Lover's Chat OP: (All chats are titled '_______ x ______ Suite')

This is the chat of _____ and _____! Amazing bear love suite room! <3!

Please do not quote posts made in this thread to the main game thread.

---

Mentorship program

For new and returning players who would like some assistance, we offer a mentorship program where a volunteer veteran player can assist you. If you are interested in having a Mentor for this game, please contact your Gamerunner. For more info, please check the main MafiERA OT.

---

2tlnkmy59i

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
PAIR GAME SPECIAL RULES (READ ME)
X.1 All Players are divided into pairs. Each pair functions similarly to a pair of lovers - they share their role, and will die together.
X.2 All players vote individually, but votes towards one will count towards the pair as a whole. Voting either player in a pair will go automatically to the vote count of said pair.
X.3 All pairs have a chat in Outer Mafia they can use to communicate with each other.
X.4 Flavor wise all players are bears. Some pairs may share same IP, some may not. There may also be some overlap in flavor names. Remember that flavor is just that.

What Is Mafia?
Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a famous social deduction game that puts two teams against each other: Town and Mafia. Mafia players know who everyone in their team is, while Town players only know their own alignment. Cut into two 'Phases', Day and Night, the game entails Town trying to eliminate the Mafia via discussion and voting while the Mafia are trying to not get caught in order to match or outnumber the Town in order to win.

Interested in joining or learning more? Check out our MafiERA OT!

Fundamentals:
1. All site-wide rules apply here.
2. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not discuss this game outside of this thread.
3. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not directly quote or post screenshots of any PMs, posts, conversations, or any other type of document that was not made in this thread.
4. Players are allowed to lie, within reason, about any game-related material such as the content of a role PM.
5. Please respect all of your fellow players. We ask that you respect a player's personal pronouns and be aware of accessibility when using non-default text formatting. Please do not refer to, or discuss, player activity outside of this thread, for the sake of the game's integrity.
6. Mafia can be an intense and stressful game at times with situations becoming heated. Despite this, being overly hostile towards your fellow players is not allowed. If a player is caught name calling, using slurs, and/or other aggressive behaviors determined by the gamerunner they will be warned. If these behaviors continue despite the warning that player will be modkilled. No exceptions.

Activity:
7. Players are required to post a minimum of 10 posts per day phase. Failure to adhere to this will first result in a warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.
8. If a player posts fewer than 5 posts in a day phase without alerting the gamerunner to their absence, they will be removed from the game without a warning.
9. If you are unable to continue playing for whatever reason, please contact your gamerunner.
10. If a replacement is added to the game, they may request the current/upcoming night phase to be extended up-to 48 hours to allow time to catch up.

Voting and Lynching:
11. In order to vote for another player to be lynched, you must present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: playername[ /HIGHLIGHT ]. Misspelt votes are only accepted within reason. Any other format will not be accepted.
12. To remove a vote from a player, you may simply vote for another player, or you may present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]UNVOTE[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
13. Players may vote for a "No Lynch" to end the day phase without a lynch. This is done by using the formatting above and typing: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: No Lynch[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
14. When a player has received a strict majority of available votes (>50%), the day phase ends with the lynch of that player. Once a day phase has ended any in-game discussion stops and votes cast after that will not be counted.

Death and the Spectator Thread:
15. Once you are dead, you may no longer discuss the game in any manner with any of the remaining players.
16. Once dead, players may have a choice between the spectator thread and the replacement list. PM your gamerunner for more information.

Other
17. Outside of explicit allowances the use of the highlight tag is strictly for gamerunners. Do not use it.
18. Do not edit your posts or hide content in the formatting. Repeat offenders will be removed from the game.
19. If a player is banned or they are replaced due to inactivity they will have the lowest possible priority when signing up for a spot in their next game.
20. Gamerunners reserve the right to add, remove, or modify existing any rules at any point, and enforcement may be applied retrospectively. However, all players will be informed of changes beforehand.

Last edited:

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is the dockmaster, may I have your attention please.
I have loaded you all into your individual boats. If you see anything unusual or out of the ordinary when you access Outer Mafia, please contact Grizz, CaptainNuevo, or myself IMMEDIATELY.

If you see a board that you should not have access to, DO NOT ENTER IT.

If you have any trouble with site access, please let me or CaptainNuevo know.

Thanks

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
You should have access to your boat now.

I am now sending role PMs. Please do not post to your boat before you have received your role PM to make sure everything goes swimmingly!

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
All role PMs have been sent.

Please confirm you have received your PM by either responding to the role PM, confirming it in this thread or in your Outer Mafia chat.

You are allowed to use your chats in Outer Mafia freely from now on.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
PB to Captain Bear. Orders received. Terminating communications. Over and out.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I've recieved my PM.

BTW, what the heck did Sorian do to earn this much animosity during Love Boat 2? Well, besides being Sorian.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I've recieved my PM.

BTW, what the heck did Sorian do to earn this much animosity during Love Boat 2? Well, besides being Sorian.

Sorian: Hey folks I have this role that is always a scum role, but I'm totally town
Town: Okay we believe you

*Sorian the scum proceeds to win the game*

While Hecht rolls in his grave.