• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see the logic behind this. There's nothing stopping her from going back and looking at who's made more posts and making a selection there, but she instead went with people popping up in her head so we got like B-Dubs who probably made a much bigger impression.

I think it's pretty logical.

Them making more of an impression than someone she has actually interacted with several times already? yeah right.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
So b-dubs is on the defensive and Sorian is racking up a high post count.

Did I miss anything else aside from the usual day 1 shitposting?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like your read because it's easy. You're attacking one of the few people actually contributing to D1 so far, which makes it easy material to latch onto and try to score town cred.
I'm not just saying "case closed" on her already, but I had a reason to make a push in that direction that wasn't just because it was "easy material to latch onto." I thought some of her early posts felt a bit fake, so I called them out and voted for her, not much else had stuck out to me yet that made me want to vote for someone, so it was somewhere to start.
@Fantomas I have not played Life is Strange. Sorry to disappoint
Unfortunate.

And thank you all for answering, none of the people I hadn't played with before answered me last time. :(

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can think you're tunneling on me without you voting on me. You're getting upset over meaningless technicalities. Unless there's a word in the mafia lingo for "Overagressive double downing on someone without showing your work or even appearing to care about optics".

I see Natiko had to drag at from your death grip but I like how you ignore the actual reads related question to continue the circus half of the post instead. Noted.

JrEHDJ3.jpg

Perfect, thank you.

So b-dubs is on the defensive and Sorian is racking up a high post count.

Did I miss anything else aside from the usual day 1 shitposting?

Weird take to grab as your only observation.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
And honestly, I was just uninterested cause a lot of the earlier stuff was D1 shitposting and I just didn't care about it all.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see Natiko had to drag at from your death grip but I like how you ignore the actual reads related question to continue the circus half of the post instead. Noted.

If you want me to address a specific question, and that question alone, make that question alone the substance of your post. Don't litter your post with what even you seem to agree to be pointless, inflamatory nonsense if you don't want it to be addressed. That's entirely on you, bub.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you want me to address a specific question, and that question alone, make that question alone the substance of your post. Don't litter your post with what even you seem to agree to be pointless, inflamatory nonsense if you don't want it to be addressed. That's entirely on you, bub.

Answer both things then. I dropped bait purposely and you went for it and only it. Don't blame me because you prefer making noise instead of elaborating on your fake reads.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
B-Dubs at least did SOMETHING. I even pointed out how bad that thing was, but it was participating, not just poking the fire with a stick. I saw Pirate Bae engaging with other users in a way I didn't really see Stu do-- Stu seems disengaged from the goings on.

Also, for the record, the only thing you saw Bae do was town read you. It's a shame Natiko framed his version of the question as a comparison to Stu so you didn't actually elaborate on anything but let's point to the most transparent part of the read here. Bae didn't engage with anything, she commented on one thing vaguely and then threw out 2 town reads with no elaboration.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Which is still more than Stu's done.

I don't really care what Stu's done in regards to your reads. That was Natiko's question, mine was for you to actually justify the names you pulled out of a hat which, the answer was really "names you could remember without looking at the player list."

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie this just seems like a lot of noise and I feel like scum is just lying low and not getting involved

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But..you'll engage with the bait?
I think it's making Sorian look like scum. I will readily invite Sorian to make themselves look worse.

I don't really care what Stu's done in regards to your reads. That was Natiko's question, mine was for you to actually justify the names you pulled out of a hat
Which is directly related to how I view Stu's contribution to the game.

Weird how you seem to completely miss that fact and proceed as if it's irrelevant.

Trying to get some conversation early on when everyone was shit posting and some shade thrown towards the tic tac toe players is less. Cool.
It hasn't stopped anyone else from giving their thoughts and not just poking at things from a distance.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's making Sorian look like scum. I will readily invite Sorian to make themselves look worse.

Which is directly related to how I view Stu's contribution to the game.

Weird how you seem to completely miss that fact and proceed as if it's irrelevant.

It hasn't stopped anyone else from giving their thoughts and not just poking at things from a distance.

Shockingly, Stu's contributions to the game were suddenly suspect when he placed a vote on you.

tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I think our best game plan for today is to lynch scum. I know that might be a bold strategy, but I'm just throwing it out there

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
crashing soon. have to take the pup to chemo tomorrow, so I'll be on mobile or afk for most of the morning.