Love live Long Chile: New Map of Western Hemisphere by 16 year old incites existential dilemmas

Which is better

• Long Chile

Votes: 117 44.2%
  • Long Texas

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Long Idaho

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Ohio 2

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Sunken Alaska

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • The non existence of Wyoming

Votes: 57 21.5%
  • Lengthy Florida

Votes: 20 7.5%

• Total voters

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
I knew these three guys in high school that literally did shit like this all day.

They laid out timelines of an entirely fictional Cuban space program.

They designed theme parks, movies, and tv sitcoms in a entirely fictional UN-backed effort to promote understanding between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

They loved to ironically pretend that North Korea was a paradise and the US just didn’t want us to know.

These guys made webpages for a bunch of their ideas and advertised them on the high school announcement boards.

They were also huge stoners.

OP
OP
APerfectOrganism
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
I knew these three guys in high school that literally did shit like this all day.

They designed theme parks, movies, and tv sitcoms in a entirely fictional UN-backed effort to promote understanding between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

They loved to ironically pretend that North Korea was a paradise and the US just didn’t want us to know.

These guys made webpages for a bunch of their ideas and advertised them on the high school announcement boards.

And....geniuses. Modern day Renaissance men

Ron Paul

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

Great endorsement to Legalize weed