• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is better

• Long Chile

Votes: 117 44.2%
  • Long Texas

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Long Idaho

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Ohio 2

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Sunken Alaska

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • The non existence of Wyoming

Votes: 57 21.5%
  • Lengthy Florida

Votes: 20 7.5%

• Total voters

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Era, we need to discuss this map. It was drawn by a 16 year old genius. Please read the "patch notes" of this aspiring cartographer.

As a seattelite, all I have to say is "Long live Long Chile".

EDIT: Satire/Sarcasm. Why are we always so serious. It's just for a laugh.

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
GiftedUncommonIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas and Idaho need to encircle the entire planet. It's their destiny

DickGrayson

Alt Account
Jan 30, 2020
Ohio 2 is the best, and frankly it's about time someone patch US states they've been buggy for years.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I saw this yesterday and was dying laughing... Ohio 2, only being there to piss people off is hilarious.

Her dad's back and forth, which he posted on his account yesterday, were really great - great personality through and through.

Loved that Virginia swap too.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
This map is going to kick-off an entire subculture of alternative and speculative historical fan fiction isn't it? It damn well better cuz it's genius, lol.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one would vote to extend Texas and/or Idaho. Unanimously even.
Long Chile is a great idea though.

DickGrayson

Alt Account
Jan 30, 2020
please do not merge new hampshire into vermont

if anything vermont should erect a barrier

Please route all suggestions through official CMs only. We are listening and if necessary changes can be reverted, however feedback for Large Vermont has been generally positive so far.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am on board with p much all these patch notes, when does it go live?

Can we beta test?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Texas fuck off outta Canada.

If Wyoming can be removed from the US can we remove Alberta?

You should be more concerned about Chile taking the entire Pacific coast. How does the US-Chilean war result in the loss of Canada's Pacific coast, along with the third largest city in the country? I need answers lol.

edit: Long Idaho also takes Edmonton and Calgary! Toronto must be happy. Their claim of being the centre of the (Canadian) universe would finally be true.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I love that a 16 year old was being silly and creative and the internet is freaking out about it. I don't get why it's getting anything more negative than a chuckle out of people — lighten up!

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna read a book about when this land started to just extend itself. Did it happen all at once, or was there a slow and steady creep? How did the world react? And what started it? Also when/who/how/why was there a vote to extend Texas?