• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is better

• Long Chile

Votes: 117 44.2%
  • Long Texas

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Long Idaho

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Ohio 2

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Sunken Alaska

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • The non existence of Wyoming

Votes: 57 21.5%
  • Lengthy Florida

Votes: 20 7.5%

• Total voters

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
Lmao. Craig Calcaterra is a great baseball writer but he has clearly been surpassed by his daughter in every way

Edit: also the best patch notes are the 1-2 punch of "Virginia renamed East Virginia" immediately followed by "West Virginia renamed Virginia"

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
I have not had a good laugh like this in a while.

Unanimous vote for Idaho is what got me. So perfectly absurd.

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
How is Chile getting the whole Pacific and Carribean water fronts...fuck that 😂

*in the Chris Rock cheap guy skit voice*

"You want the whole Pacific Rim? DAMN...how about we throw in the Atlantic coast up to Virginia Beach and we can still get some crabs from Alaska..."

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
How is Chile getting the whole Pacific and Carribean water fronts...fuck that 😂

*in the Chris Rock cheap guy skit voice*

"You want the whole Pacific Rim? DAMN...how about we throw in the Atlantic coast up to Virginia Beach and we can still get some crabs from Alaska..."

ask croatia about getting pretty much the entire coast of yugoslavia after the breakup

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
We Long Chileans like to live dangerously, soon we will conquer the entire Ring Of Fire.

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet driving from Texas to Canada without even leaving the state. Just need some high speed rail for the cherry on top

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Long Live Long Chile, we'll be able to invade every country at once when the shoreline sink us

Lmao I love gen z humor

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Twitter remains the absolute worst way to share photos. Do they not display fully without clicking solely because they want you to click on it? There has to be a way for their devs to make it so you can see the full fucking picture goddam

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I need to figure out exactly how much Chile has been lengthened by, and then scale the Chilean flag to the same ratio to make the glorious banner of Long Chile.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I'll have to be dead and buried six feet under before I recognize East Dakota. I swear we'd merge with Canada, or if they don't want us, put aside our differences with Wisconsin and merge with them to whoop their ass.