• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is better

• Long Chile

Votes: 117 44.2%
  • Long Texas

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Long Idaho

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Ohio 2

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Sunken Alaska

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • The non existence of Wyoming

Votes: 57 21.5%
  • Lengthy Florida

Votes: 20 7.5%

• Total voters

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
This is like an xkcd map, like the one where everything is South America

bad_map_projection_south_america.png

There's actually an even more relevant XKCD for this (https://xkcd.com/1902/). She even used some of the same ideas such as lengthening panhandles. I wonder she has a brother named Little Bobby Tables.

state_borders.png

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
I knew these three guys in high school that literally did shit like this all day.

They laid out timelines of an entirely fictional Cuban space program.

They designed theme parks, movies, and tv sitcoms in a entirely fictional UN-backed effort to promote understanding between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

They loved to ironically pretend that North Korea was a paradise and the US just didn't want us to know.

These guys made webpages for a bunch of their ideas and advertised them on the high school announcement boards.

They were also huge stoners.

OP
OP
APerfectOrganism

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
I knew these three guys in high school that literally did shit like this all day.

They designed theme parks, movies, and tv sitcoms in a entirely fictional UN-backed effort to promote understanding between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

They loved to ironically pretend that North Korea was a paradise and the US just didn't want us to know.

These guys made webpages for a bunch of their ideas and advertised them on the high school announcement boards.

And....geniuses. Modern day Renaissance men

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

Great endorsement to Legalize weed