• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017

Here is the homescreen for the new game. Theres a 1 hour segment on 9.22 (I think) about the game, I could see it releasing later this month. All upcoming singles/CDs also include a code that can be redeemed in All-Stars so it makes sense.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
dabdyi0ls2n31.jpg

almost here!!

Last edited:

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
If the event SRs are still lame looking and hard to idolise then it's dead in the water.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
If the event SRs are still lame looking and hard to idolise then it's dead in the water.
Now that they give 4 SRs in events, they always seem to make 2 easy to idolize at least. I feel like SIF is basically tweaked enough where it's fine and people can go the extra step of min-maxing if they want but the average player can just play for normal event points and not feel destroyed.

Which makes me wonder how they'll reinvent the whole gacha/GaaS mechanic for this new game.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So what exactly is All Stars? Like obviously it's a new game but is it replacing SIF? Does anything from our SIF accounts transfer to All Stars?

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
So what exactly is All Stars? Like obviously it's a new game but is it replacing SIF? Does anything from our SIF accounts transfer to All Stars?
I assume they're going to keep both running like all the imas games, but since they made that SIF account thing it's possible they'd bring things over or at least offer some kind of bonuses for playing both.
But it's where they're basically putting the new group, and of course moving to an imas-like 3d engine.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Yes you can link your SIF account to your AS one, I have no idea what it does.
Gameplay reveals should be shown during their 1hr stream on the 22nd, so in a few days.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
I saved up around 120 love gems for the Riko birthday scout, and managed to get 2 of her URs.

And one of them was the Limited BD UR! Feel so blessed 🎹
7EIUec0.png

Yari

Oct 25, 2017

In the twitter thread there are 3 playthroughs for full vids. They also confirmed a Global version, but no idea when that will be released. Their last game, Starlight Revue, took only like 4-5 months from JP into a Global version, so who knows.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
So the first Event for All Stars has started!

Nothing special, just clear whatever live show you want under the green ライブ tab to collect points. Hopefully you've saved up all those candies and green tickets, instead of wasting them like me. Oof.

Also you need to CLEAR Bokura Wa Ima no Naka De a x100 times, if you want all the special mission event rewards. You have 17 days to do this.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've played a single song in any of these Idol games 100 times. About 40 is my max.

Played this for about an hour and found the menus too much. That and I think I'm a bit burnt out on them after playing them for years.

Heard we might get an English version so I may wait for that so I can at least enjoy the klab quality translations.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Clearing the live a 100 times might seem exhausting, but you can autoplay live shows after completing them once, which means the CPU will do most of the work for you.

Then there is the green skip tickets, which you can obtain from completing missions and are given as daily bonuses as well. They skip the live show completely and give you the item rewards at the end. This counts as a clear as well.

But you need to obtain an S rank score on a specific song, before you can use the green skip tickets on it.

Last edited:

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't really understand the RPG mechanics, but admittedly I haven't tried to read the guides either. lol

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Currently at 40k event points, I get like 450 points each time I play Bokura Wa Ima no Naka De on Medium difficulty. So far I've cleared it 73 times.

JPsrYPA.png

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Well, the event is ending soon... 1 day to go.

If you want the free Honoka UR, you need to land somewhere in top 300k.

おうえんブレード will boost event points acquired by 1.5x, so use them while you can. Or save them... I think they carry over to the next event.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying All Stars but non-moving 2D cutouts with lip flaps just feels so outdated after playing Bang Dream. If Love Live had Live2D as good as Bang Dream's... awgh. It'd be so good.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit weird that they didn't go all out in the cutscenes, yeah. lol

Although what I'd want is for the girls to sing all the songs so you can have Muse sing Aquours songs and vice versa and it actually sound right. lol

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
No idea if anyone is still paying attention to the old game, but they are finally consolidating the US and JP servers. Never thought I'd see the day... but I assume that's a sign about the numbers these days.