• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Court docs reveal some pretty chilling stuff

FBI Baltimore tripped this guy up it seems, reporting on the case coming out of Program on Extremism from Washington University.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A fan of Anders Brevik? Yeah this dude is dangerous scum and thankfully was caught before he could execute anything close to what Brevers did.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, good thing they caught this dude. No doubt he was a ticking time bomb for another mass murder.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
If there's any doubt he was influenced by Trump, he targeted:

"poca Warren"

You know, Pocahontas Warren.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
A good reminder that the "fine people" of Trump's base want us dead. Remember that when you're attacking other Democrats and if you ever, ever contemplate sitting out of an election.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
The whole idea of profiling (from FBI) make it pretty clear that most of the serial murderers are white male. That's what "profiling" is.
I'm not talking about FBI profiling.

I'm talking about RACIAL profiling.

For example, when do White People get stopped and frisked in large numbers by the police?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
operasnapshot_2019-023vk3n.png

operasnapshot_2019-02zujm3.png

operasnapshot_2019-02hpjl7.png

https://www.scribd.com/document/400108811/Hasson-motion-for-Detention

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
15 GUNS AND OVER 1,000 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION. Our gun laws are fucking BROKEN.

If there's any doubt he was influenced by Trump, he targeted:

"poca Warren"

You know, Pocahontas Warren.
And Joe Scarborough, after he referred to Trump as "the worst ever."

I hope this gets massive amounts of attention, but I'm doubtful it will.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
So when do White People start getting racially profiled???

You know with such a light skin color we will never possibly even know what could have motivated such a person and really can only ignore this forever as if it didn't happen. Only non whites have motives!!....
/modern america.

It does make me wonder, if there is a point where something like this was bad enough that as a nation we would all say "okay there is a real problem here" but I don't think that exists any more and all we really have is the other to fear and motivate us.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The MAGA bomber now this dude, Trump will get people killed before it is said and done. Not if but when

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get these kinda wannabe killing sprees. Do these dudes really think they'll be able to just ice public figures one after the other and not get caught 2-3 shootings into their lists?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I call fake news. The scale of his planned attack is far from rarely seen in this country.

Kappa

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Another MAGA terrorist?
Edit: yep Minorities beware, we are no longer safe from whites with badges

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not American so forgive me but didn't Trump make some sort of comment or joke during his campaign about people using their guns to deal with someone? Maybe my imagination.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I like how it starts with "get out of debt" and then lists things that would cost an inane amount of money he couldn't possibly afford without taking on more debt. It's a bit weird reading his stuff though. Bits and pieces are rational like "Read and get education have to move to friendly area and start to organize." Which sounds like someone motivated, but then you realize what he means by "start to organize" and it's like ohhh buddy.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
jesus, that was a scary read. I am glad they caught him. Hopefully they can also investigate anyone else in contact with him that may be of like mind

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not even the first threat of this kind from the radical right.

Let's face it: journalists and other (/more) innocent citizens will get murdered by right-wing terrorists because of Trump's hateful rhetoric and his insane follower cult.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jayne Miller @jemillerwbal

New: Self proclaimed White Nationalist, a lieutenant in the Coast Guard based in DC, held on federal drug/gun charges. Feds release background info calling him "domestic terrorist". Excerpt from a deleted email feds say Christopher Hasson wrote in 2017 discussing attacks:

dz4tou2wwamgxdrhxjzu.jpg

4:42 PM - Feb 20, 2019

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not American so forgive me but didn't Trump make some sort of comment or joke during his campaign about people using their guns to deal with someone? Maybe my imagination.
He did indeed recommend that "the Second Amendment people" should do something about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Christopher Paul Hasson called for "focused violence" to "establish a white homeland" and dreamed of ways to "kill almost every last person on earth," according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as "best place in dc to see congress people" and "are supreme court justices protected."

"The defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country," the government said in court documents filed this week, arguing that Hasson should stay in jail awaiting trial.
Self-proclaimed white nationalist planned mass terror attack, government says. 'I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth.'

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So the US literally have their own ISIS in their own country and they feel they are doing the bidding of Trump by taking down Democrats and the "fake news", time to wake up America.

#Whiteain'talright

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I'll credit people like him for changing my outlook on concepts like pacifism, patience, tolerance, and evil. I pray he never sees the light of day outside of a prison cell again.