• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 8, 2018
You can tell he's a Trump fan too no doubt just from the the "Poca warren" name. Don't even need to see his search history. You can tell Trumps words and actions influenced him no doubt.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
The Republicans will take no responsibility. If they even talk about it they will just trot out some crap about personal responsibility or not being able to control people's actions.

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they caught this trumpublican terrorist before he could have done harm.

really wish people would call him for what he is. White republican terrorist.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they caught this trumpublican terrorist before he could have done harm.

really wish people would call him for what he is. White republican terrorist.

No, no, white people are... enthusiastic. Only colored people are terrorists. And since when was enthusiasm ever a crime!?? The real story here is that colored terrorism is still allowed to threaten America while enthusiastic white people are persecuted!

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
15 GUNS AND OVER 1,000 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION. Our gun laws are fucking BROKEN.
I think my dad can match that
Yeah, in and of itself, just hearing about "1000 rounds" doesn't mean that much.

rpXaHDA.png

1400 rounds, sold by the bucket-full, $85.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry OP, but not a fan of the title tbh

Anyways, that's a lot of economic anxiety.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
So the US literally have their own ISIS in their own country and they feel they are doing the bidding of Trump by taking down Democrats and the "fake news", time to wake up America.

#Whiteain'talright

not quite ISIS. all that pesky organization makes for a paper trail. if you sow hatred in general, you can claim innocence when someone snaps because you didn't technically order them to go kill anyone.

that "stochastic terrorism" suggestion from a while ago was a good phrase.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
Funny how in response to a post about our gun laws being shit people say "my dad could also kill a lot of people."

Yes, that is fucked.

Deleted member 36543

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Boy oh boy the day Trump is either in handcuffs or loses the election will be a stay the fuck at home day.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Another "LONE WOLF" brainwashed by partisan media. White guy tho so "nothing to see here" move on folks.

phazedplasma

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny how in response to a post about our gun laws being shit people say "my dad could also kill a lot of people."

Yes, that is fucked.

Thays not what hes saying. Hes saying an american gun owner having over a thousand rounds is extremely normal.

During competition season when im reloading a lot im probably making and shooting over a thousand rounds a month.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Does "rarely" seen in this country mean another Sandy Hook or another Vegas?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, glad the guy got caught. Also glad that the feds aren't mincing words by just calling him a domestic terrorist, which is what he is.

Not so sure about how much this guy's manifesto should be publicized, though. That hit list may invite copycats, and it seems spreading this garbage is what that guy wants.

Yeah, in and of itself, just hearing about "1000 rounds" doesn't mean that much.

rpXaHDA.png

Wait. Hollow points are legal? I don't know much about gun laws.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
That letter of his that he sent to the white nationalist as well as himself is a bit confusing. He says that he "is serving as an Officer with 2 years till I hit mandatory retirement at 30..."- Does he mean 30 years of service in the military overall because according to news report, he is 49 years old and has been a white nationalist since the age of around 19 or less.

Also, another revealing aspect of the said letter is his education. Really reinforces the notion that in general higher education does tend to stave off radicalization of such nature. What is even more astounding is how far up the chain of command he got with the US military without anyone getting wiser (unwillingly) over his long period of service.

Gaius Cassius

Oct 28, 2017
Oregon
Wow, glad the guy got caught. Also glad that the feds aren't mincing words by just calling him a domestic terrorist, which is what he is.

Not so sure about how much this guy's manifesto should be publicized, though. That hit list may invite copycats, and it seems spreading this garbage is what that guy wants.

Wait. Hollow points are legal? I don't know much about gun laws.

Extremely legal pretty much all over the US. There are some pretty deadly small calibers around that are designed purely for killing the shit out of people. Seeing people buy .22 lr isnt odd to me as it's the go to for plinking and used for varmint hunting. The 5.7x28mm, a step up, is used in the FN five seven and P90 smg and is one of those more deadlier small calibers.. It's what the fort hood shooter used.

I've been to gun shows where a special version of that bullet, which can go through some armor, is sold openly like it's no problem. The boxes even say for law enforcement use only, and yet it's fine to own as a civilian. You dont hunt with that, its purely for murder.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Extremely legal pretty much all over the US. There are some pretty deadly small calibers around that are designed purely for killing the shit out of people. Seeing people buy .22 lr isnt odd to me as it's the go to for plinking and used for varmint hunting. The 5.7x28mm, a step up, is used in the FN five seven and P90 smg and is one of those more deadlier small calibers.. It's what the fort hood shooter used.

I've been to gun shows where a special version of that bullet, which can go through some armor, is sold openly like it's no problem. The boxes even say for law enforcement use only, and yet it's fine to own as a civilian. You dont hunt with that, its purely for murder.
When you say plinking, you mean target shooting? I can see how those rounds are good for that. Those bullets would break apart after hitting the target instead of ricocheting.

That bit about the law enforcement bullets is messed up, though.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Awful lot of lone wolves skulking around in this country. Maybe we should do something about it. Nah, let's just keep doing muslim bans, border walls, and racial profiling. That'll totally work.

Oct 31, 2017
This will be in the news cycle for maybe three days and we won't talk about this shit until next month when a new mass shooting happens that we pretend is unrelated when these kinds of attacks are obviously coordinated or some level

I'm sure I can't even think of all these similar "start a race war" attacks of the top of my head at once but: that woman's yoga studio was shot up, a man tried to enter a black church but it was locked and shot two people in a store, the guy that drove to NYC to shot a random black man, there was a train plot the FBI foiled, the synagogue murders, that teen murdered 9 black people in a church, weren't there multiple incel attacks in Canada with vehicles?, the parkland murderer...

It's crazy that the large over-arching recurring deadly trend of attacks like these barely rate in the news. Every story like this should come with a timeline of similar attacks because these are not "lone wolfs" but a series.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This will be in the news cycle for maybe three days and we won't talk about this shit until next month when a new mass shooting happens that we pretend is unrelated when these kinds of attacks are obviously coordinated or some level

I'm sure I can't even think of all these similar "start a race war" attacks of the top of my head at once but: that woman's yoga studio was shot up, a man tried to enter a black church but it was locked and shot two people in a store, the guy that drove to NYC to shot a random black man, there was a train plot the FBI foiled, the synagogue murders, that teen murdered 9 black people in a church, weren't there multiple incel attacks in Canada with vehicles?, the parkland murderer...

It's crazy that the large over-arching recurring deadly trend of attacks like these barely rate in the news. Every story like this should come with a timeline of similar attacks because these are not "lone wolfs" but a series.
But black people don't want to be killed by cops and the Justice Department warns about Black Identity Extremists

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Look at the response from a typical Fox News viewer willing to put his real name on this tweet. They are sad when people like this get caught.

That is really gross.

These stories don't seem to get as much attention as they used to.

Even a crazy terrorist can't get people to stop talking or thinking about Trump. God the media in this country is such trash....

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
What was he charged with? I ask because I've yet to see the word terrorism popup yet and this is defiantly terrorism.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon

rpXaHDA.png

That's .22lr, one of the most popular and cheapest rounds in the world and used for everything from small game hunting to firearms training (Cadet rifles are in .22lr, and the Boy Scouts even use it for the rifle shooting merit badge), you can even buy it in a 5,000 round case. I highly doubt they're talking about .22lr with that 1,000 rounds, especially with the guns shown, and more powerful rounds cost way more.

For size comparison, here's two .22lr beside a single .45 ACP cartridge, which is used in the classic and popular M1911 handgun.

220px-22-45.jpg

When you say plinking, you mean target shooting? I can see how those rounds are good for that. Those bullets would break apart after hitting the target instead of ricocheting.

That bit about the law enforcement bullets is messed up, though.

Yeah, that's what he means basically.

What they get away with selling at gun shows is maddening, and you know there is at least one cop there to buy at all of them. America's gun culture is a strange beast. I mean, I'm not going to shit on collectors, because I can understand the appeal of owning a classic or strange weapon, but then you have grey area items ("We can't sell the Streetsweeper any more? Then we'll take off the forward grip, put spacers in so it can only fire a slightly smaller round, and sell it as a pistol called the Lady's Home Companion!") and bumpstocks, to straight up shit that's illegal like those police use only rounds.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

NPR @NPR

#BREAKING: (1/3) U.S. Magistrate Judge Charles Day has ordered Christopher Hasson be detained without bond as the government has requested.

(2/3) However, the judge gave the government 14 days to file additional charges more serious than those Hasson is now facing. If the government fails to do so, Day said he would invite a motion from the defense for release.

(3/3) Hasson is charged with a misdemeanor drug charge and a felony weapons possession charge related to the illegal use of drugs.https://n.pr/2Vdw2tw

2:20 PM - Feb 21, 2019

CNN:

(((JonathanWeisman))) @jonathanweisman

So the FBI starts a live press conference about the prevention of a possible mass murder of political leaders and media figures in the nation's capital and CNN cuts away to file footage of old Jussie Smollett news? C'mon. CNN figures were on the target list, for God's sake!

2:14 PM - Feb 21, 2019