• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought this when it was on sale a while ago and barely started it up today and it is way better than I expected. I'm a big Housemarque fan, so I expected the shooting and the graphics to be excellent but they got the loot right too.
You get the right amount of loot - enough to get you excited to see what you get but not so much that you're clicking away on a button to break down weapons mindlessly because they all suck.
It's just so...satisfying.

VirtuaRacer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Housemarque are superb. I got around 50 hours of enjoyment from this game alone. The weapons can be very satisfying, as you say, especially the legendary with boomerang. The invading alien hordes present some of the most intense moments of any shooter. When your back is against the wall and you see that message: Horde Approaching!

bigbaldwolf86

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's such a good game and the chaos that can happen is just satisfying. Especially when a horde arrives

OP
OP
Strangelove_77

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok this game got way harder once I got to world 2. I'm level 17 and everyone else is level 20+.