• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Bought this print at NYCC:

O5dkCJy.png

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
It's my favorite animated series of all time. Beware The Gray Ghost is possibly one of the best episodes of western animation of all time. Or at least deserving of a top 5 spot.

Not every episode is a winner, but by and large the first three seasons are top tier. I wasn't a fan of the change in art style to help integrate it into the DCAU, but even then, there are still great episodes for that season too. The Blu Ray boxed set is fantastic. I'm so glad I had it preordered way back when, and it was so worth it. My friend had never seen it, so I've been watching a few episodes with her over the past week, and she's loving it.
It's a timeless cartoon for sure.

The visual aesthetic and the storytelling ensures that it will continue to be enjoyed by viewers of all ages for a long, long time. Glad you're enjoying it too!

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My fave part of any episode is
when Hatter makes Bruce think his parents are still alive and he never became Batman. And when he wakes up he grabs Hatter and says "Do you realize what you've done!?!?"

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was just thinking the other day how amazing Shirley Walker's musical score was.

EVERY major villain had some incredible musical themes.